Sen Tim Scott says he will not rush to judgement on Mara Lago raid

Refreshing seeing a Republican who does not rush to answer Fox’s call to arms

McCarthy is already promising retaliation

If you don't see why anyone would immediately question this than you haven't been awake the last 6 years.

Go read the book "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" for half of the reasoning behind such a rapid backlash.

Can anyone imagine Obama being targeted like this for six years and how much rage the media would drum up? As I've said multiple times, it takes something special to create sympathy for a billionaire narcissist, but somehow, his enemies have succeeded in doing so through the constant bias.

If you don't see why anyone would immediately question this than you haven't been awake the last 6 years.

Go read the book "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" for half of the reasoning behind such a rapid backlash.

Can anyone imagine Obama being targeted like this for six years and how much rage the media would drum up? As I've said multiple times, it takes something special to create sympathy for a billionaire narcissist, but somehow, his enemies have succeeded in doing so through the constant bias.
And you constantly make excuses for him.
Hell, why not become a US citizen. Then you can vote for the AH.

And you constantly make excuses for him.
Hell, why not become a US citizen. Then you can vote for the AH.

No, I think after a two year, multi million dollar, fine toothed comb investigation into him, his life, businesses and family that I accept that "whatever he has done, it doesn't jeopardize national security" and move on and accept him as president.

The question isn't the defense of a citizen, moreso an guy who is a pain in the ass to the Establishment. The better question is the expected civil liberties of anyone. Trump doesn't make any friends with his "tough on crime" talk that's for sure, but better people have to rise above it and be neutral.

No, I think after a two year, multi million dollar, fine toothed comb investigation into him, his life, businesses and family that I accept that "whatever he has done, it doesn't jeopardize national security" and move on and accept him as president.

The question isn't the defense of a citizen, moreso an guy who is a pain in the ass to the Establishment. The better question is the expected civil liberties of anyone. Trump doesn't make any friends with his "tough on crime" talk that's for sure, but better people have to rise above it and be neutral.
Still making excuses.

1660153400242.jpeg

Wow. Some calm and reason in that party is nice to see.
Progs have parents putting dresses on school age children and cutting their genitals off to change sexes with stupid Prog women going along with it. Tell us about calm and reason.

Forum List

Back