Self-proclaimed far left professor tells it like it is

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
The tolerant, yet explosive left strikes again...

Goes to a protest, starts screaming in an hyper-emotional uncontrollable tantrum as if she was a 5-year old... stating that cops should arrest people who disagree with her views (as we can see, they are so good that they should be mandatory). Meanwhile, the innocent bystanders are like "ah, not a other one of these lunatics, I better just not give a fuck and maybe she will cool down after she notices no one cares".

And the best part is, people actually pay high bucks to get an indoctri... education from her. As much as I am pro-science and pro good education, universities have become the cancer for allowing these crazies in. Maybe stop the federal aid?

Reminds me of a other professor:
ad_230041847.jpg

Last edited:
It would be very educational for these asshats to spend some time in a country like Yemen,

Then they might see that having someone speak on their campus with whom they disagree is NOT oppression...its free speech.

It would be very educational for these asshats to spend some time in a country like Yemen,

Then they might see that having someone speak on their campus with whom they disagree is NOT oppression...its free speech.

I am hearing many of them argue that it's not free speech because "bad ideas need to be abandoned" ROFLMAO!

Basically, to them it's free speech only as long as you agree with them.

The tolerant, yet explosive left strikes again...

Goes to a protest, starts screaming in an hyper-emotional uncontrollable tantrum as if she was a 5-year old... stating that cops should arrest people who disagree with her views (as we can see, they are so good that they should be mandatory). Meanwhile, the innocent bystanders are like "ah, not a other one of these lunatics, I better just not give a fuck and maybe she will cool down after she notices no one cares".

And the best part is, people actually pay high bucks to get an indoctri... education from her. As much as I am pro-science and pro good education, universities have become the cancer for allowing these crazies in. Maybe stop the federal aid?

Reminds me of a other professor:
ad_230041847.jpg

That's a professor for you. That's who is being paid to teach in our universities. She seems like a class act.

Forum List

Back