Seems they aren't done with covid yet.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
So today I found out 2 new covid things I'd never heard of before. I guess they are still trying to beat that dead horse some more. I saw 2 commercials on tv in the break room about covid I'd never even heard of.

One was about something called "long covid" and that vaccines can prevent it.

And the other was about a new covid strain called deltacron.

Just in time for the mid-terms no doubt.
They realize that the defeat they are facing will be EPIC and there's nothing legal they can do to stop it. The question is, will they release a shiny new threat like "Right Wing Terrorists" or some such nonsense and demand the mail-in voting with no restrictions - their tried and true means of election theft - or will they simply write off elections by publicly refusing to accept any result that removes them from power?

They realize that the defeat they are facing will be EPIC and there's nothing legal they can do to stop it. The question is, will they release a shiny new threat like "Right Wing Terrorists" or some such nonsense and demand the mail-in voting with no restrictions - their tried and true means of election theft - or will they simply write off elections by publicly refusing to accept any result that removes them from power?
The dems are so despicable I'd not put anything past them.....Every-Single-One of them needs to be put in a "camp" and tried for treason/sedition.....But we will wait a good long while before getting around to it. ;)

So today I found out 2 new covid things I'd never heard of before. I guess they are still trying to beat that dead horse some more. I saw 2 commercials on tv in the break room about covid I'd never even heard of.

If It Docs Like a Quack and Quacks Like a Doc, It's a Doc

The only social distancing America needs is for the cronyvirus Pharmafia jabbers to be buried six feet under the rest of us.

Long COVID is not new at all. Medical professionals have known about it since early on

Your ignorance of it does not make it new.

Here is something from the HHS about it from July of last year

OPEN YOUR EYES I TELL YOU

FN5pWEDXIAANAn6

All of the above. Plus they know they have the necessary people and machines counting the votes. The reason the democrats are so brazen with how much they don't care, is because they know their voters are thar stupid and it wouldn't matter anyway since they are insulated.

Hence the reason you Kamal toe harris looking like and acting like all of these public appearances are a waste of time and a joke and why pelosi really doesn't care how drunk she looks and sounds in public.

None of it matters to them. There is only one reason they don't care.

Yup. Don't fall for it. No need for vaccines, masks any of that shit. All Trump supporters are immune from the Jhinese fake illness.

Just continue taking lots of horse medicine and remember to wash it down with disinfectant and sit in the sun.

You can trust this. This comes straight from a very stable genius.

Forum List

Back