See how idiotic Gaetz and Jordan are!! They are obstructionists.

Jim Jordan (alleged he knew Dr. R. Strauss molested 177 young men and should be questioned by the house committee under oath and or kicked out of all committees) and Matt Gaetz, who is only a representative with the help of his daddy, act so dishonorable and stupid as representatives at Dr. Fioma Hill's testimony.
(who votes for these 2 idiots!)

I do hope Fioma Hills testimony is live on National TV.

Jordan is an loose canon and no telling how he is going to try to disrupt the public hearings, but he doesn't care how foolish he looks to his 4 kids.

Read Dr. Hill's and see how Jordan and Gaetz are so stupid acting. She is so professional in her answers and makes the republicans look so stupid like they are.
Not Found | Committee Repository | U.S. House of Representatives

:trolls:

177 young adults???
Personally,if I had a coach or doc fondle my nuts too fondly, he'd never do IT TO ANYONE AGAIN!!!!

None of these young men told their dad???...mom???...brother???:..friend???...school????

What happened? Did all 177 get ass raped?..Was it a massage and happy ending??......Did coach j/o in the shower in front of them??

How could that go long for so long??
The same way sexual abuse in the Catholic Church went on so long.

Many of the young people DID tell. But people like Gym Jordan looked away did nothing.
These weren't kids. They were COLLEGE STUDENTS!!!

Again. If a team doctor was playing with your nuts and fingering your azz ,wouldn't you be screaming at the top of your lungs while kicking the MF in the face????????????????...177?????????????????????????
Blame the victims. A frequent tactic of abusers and enablers.

Maybe those students were trying to protect their scholarship, or their place on the team. Because some of them did tell and Gym Jordan did nothing. That's why it went on for so long.

PHY265ZVP5HBVMLXUCCA2MSCEM.jpg

These were collegiate wrestlers, if they weren't interested in homosexuality, they would have given the doctor a Stone Cold Stunner, an RKO or perhaps an F-5.

In any event, they didn't need to have their Congressmen defend them from an alleged pansy like Dr. Strauss.

No surprise Gaetz and Jordan hanging out Gaetz is known as a joy boy in his district and a drunk and Jordan likes to watch.

No surprise Gaetz and Jordan hanging out Gaetz is known as a joy boy in his district and a drunk and Jordan likes to watch.
What do you think about NBC and ABC covering up for Epstein for yrs???. Letting him forage for kids for 3 yrs.

Do you have any sworn court documents accusing Jordan??.....Not rumors, 4th hand accounts, hit jobs.
I need court documents to make an opinion

Forum List

Back