See Dick Cheney And The White House React To 9/11

MathewSmith

May 24, 2015
Newly released photos from the U.S. National Archives show former Vice President Dick Cheney, senior White House staff and the president himself on the fateful day.

See Dick Cheney And The White House React To 9 11

The only one that looked like that to me is Colin Powell...the others look like who can we blame this one on. Dick Cheney loved every bit of this..He was thinking of going to war so his company Halliburton would get Billions of dollars in Contracts. I'm sorry, but everytime I see these people, I hear circus music.

Newly released photos from the U.S. National Archives show former Vice President Dick Cheney, senior White House staff and the president himself on the fateful day.

The only one that looked like that to me is Colin Powell...the others look like who can we blame this one on. Dick Cheney loved every bit of this..He was thinking of going to war so his company Halliburton would get Billions of dollars in Contracts. I'm sorry, but everytime I see these people, I hear circus music.

You're delusional.

Priceless. Cheney is either really good at dealing with shock and grief...in an utterly relaxed & bored fashion...or...

Cheney's face always was suspicious because he's a businessman first and politician second.

Does HuffingtonPost try bring Republican Presidential Administration that way? I think it's too late, much water has flown.

Yes, they are trying to say that another republican like Perry or Christie (who Cheney doesn't like rumor has it) would be just another Cheney yes-man/puppet. Cheney hates Perry & Christie for one reason only: they are independent thinkers. Puppets & pawns aren't supposed to "go rogue" on the puppetmaster.

the republican racist party cant cheat enough to win anymore

your fucked

Christ. Of all the times to have these two fucks in charge it had to be after 9/11

55b3dbd9170000260056565e.jpeg

What a disaster.

the republican racist party cant cheat enough to win anymore

your fucked
The gay kid who killed the 9 in church in SC wasn't a republican. Neither was the LA shooter, who posted here apparently and often about wealth-redistribution and being for unemployment benefits and welfare.

Nice try though. Seems the most insidious racism of all is on the calculating-hard left.

Christ. Of all the times to have these two fucks in charge it had to be after 9/11

55b3dbd9170000260056565e.jpeg

What a disaster.

I would say, given the topic of this thread and all one could draw from it.....it was worse that they were in charge BEFORE 9-11. Cheney almost seems like it wasn't a surprise. First time American towers were conspicuously levelled by an outside country/force since our war for independence in the 1700s and Cheney looks relaxed like he just got done playing a round of golf and a massage afterwards..

Everyone else looks stunned, worried or with tight/drawn faces and wrinkled brows. Cheney looks like he just had a foot massage and saw his profit margins increasing in the Wall Street Journal all of a sudden. Still believe he belongs in prison. What would the Founding Fathers do with Dick Cheney?...

^^^
Mindless partisan bigotry.

Forum List

Back