Secondhand bong smoke worse than that from tobacco, study finds

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
The study, conducted over two months in 2018, also found that fine particulate matter concentrations took a significantly long time to return to pre-smoking levels. In one of the sessions, the concentration stayed at more than 10 times the original concentration level, 12 hours after the group had stopped smoking.

Cannabis has long held a reputation as less harmful than cigarettes, but Hammond said she hopes the study will alert people to the reality that it comes with its own serious risks to the smoker and those around them. Secondhand bong smoke worse than that from tobacco, study finds
Whatever shall we do .....we must do something cause science says so,,,,,

The study, conducted over two months in 2018, also found that fine particulate matter concentrations took a significantly long time to return to pre-smoking levels. In one of the sessions, the concentration stayed at more than 10 times the original concentration level, 12 hours after the group had stopped smoking.

Cannabis has long held a reputation as less harmful than cigarettes, but Hammond said she hopes the study will alert people to the reality that it comes with its own serious risks to the smoker and those around them. Secondhand bong smoke worse than that from tobacco, study finds
Whatever shall we do .....we must do something cause science says so,,,,,
I don't like to share my secondhand smoke from my bong.

The study, conducted over two months in 2018,
Who did the study? Were they only testing the smoke that rose from the bowl or the smoke that was exhaled? I doubt they were testing the smoke that was exhaled because that was previously filtered through liquid and should have had virtually no particulate in it at all. Many unanswered questions for a scientific study.

Forum List

Back