Scott Walker Leads GOP Race In Latest Iowa Poll

Limbaugh is pushing Walker hard, it would be interesting to know how much that has to do with Walker's increase in popularity.

Limbaugh is not pushing anyone. He is talking about Walker and that might help.

Well, the radio talkers never endorse because they don't want to be on the losing side, but he keeps bringing Walker up in glowing terms.

That's as close to "pushing" or endorsing as it gets.

Limbaugh is pushing Walker hard, it would be interesting to know how much that has to do with Walker's increase in popularity.

He isn't? He's just talking about him, huh?

You've done it again, genius.
You're so fucking stupid.
Limbaugh never endorses anyone. He likes Walker. That isnt an endorsement.

Semantics. Nobody said he endorsed him. What Mac said was that he was "pushing him hard". That is what he's doing. He's pushing him hard. For some reason, this upsets you.

I love that you keep calling me stupid as I repeatedly prove you wrong. It's lively.

Semantics. Nobody said he endorsed him. What Mac said was that he was "pushing him hard". That is what he's doing. He's pushing him hard. For some reason, this upsets you.

I love that you keep calling me stupid as I repeatedly prove you wrong. It's lively.
He isnt piushing him hard. He is talking about him. Because that's what Limbaugh does--talks. I guess the NY Times is pushing Romney hard because they've had a bunch of articles about him

He isnt piushing him hard. He is talking about him. Because that's what Limbaugh does--talks. I guess the NY Times is pushing Romney hard because they've had a bunch of articles about him

That's excellent Rabbi logic. When the man says that Walker represents the "Blueprint fir the GOP".....he's pushing him.

Now...please.....change the subject so you have a chance of being right about something.

That's excellent Rabbi logic. When the man says that Walker represents the "Blueprint fir the GOP".....he's pushing him.

Now...please.....change the subject so you have a chance of being right about something.
He did nto say Walker represented the blueprint for the GOP. You say this because you are not very smart so to you what he actually said and what you said sound about the same.
Sad, really.

He did nto say Walker represented the blueprint for the GOP. You say this because you are not very smart so to you what he actually said and what you said sound about the same.
Sad, really.

That is just what he said. Why not listen to the clip that I posted? Here is an article on the clip. Enjoy your being wrong.....again.

Rush Walker GOP Blueprint If Serious About Beating Dems The Daily Caller

He said Walker has the blueprint. That isnt an endorsement of Walker for president. Just give it up already.

Democrats voted for Scott Walker or he would never have won three elections in four years.

Forum List

Back