Scott Walker Goes for ‘Bland,’ Ends Up ‘Moronic’ on Evolution Softball

the dnc LAMEstream media is the same ole same ole folks

they all should be SHUNNED. They are nothing but worthless lapdogs for the DNC

and have become AN ENEMY to anyone in the country that is Republican

not one answer is needed for such a question. EVERYONE has their own beliefs on this and has nothing to do with him being able to be President

do they jump on how Obama was against homosexual marriage before he was FOR IT?

NO YOU SEE. they are all worried about evolution

Last edited:
He should have the courage to express his opinion – if he believes the Earth is only 6000 years old, he should clearly state it.

Or not.

What does what he thinks about how old the earth is have to do with his ability to run the country?

Look the reality is, America IS 90% Christian. If you guys really think this is the issue you are going to trip this guy up on, you are going to be disappointed.

Joe supports a Walker presidency? Cool shit!

Why doesnt the media ask democrats these type questions?
They do. It's just that a reasoned answer isn't particularly newsworthy. Democrats don't have to pander to an illogical, anti-science base.
That's funny, I never hear Democrats being asked about it. Most libtards don't understand the difference between macro and micro evolution anyway so you will get sucked into that argument if you let them.

Here's the dirty little secret you degenerates don't want illuminated: every major candidate believes in a creator, and atheist doesn't stand a chance in a national election. So the discussion is really about semantics and to what degree god plays a role. Great discussion for philosophy or theology but it has zip to do with politics.
Once again, Democrats don't have to pander to an illogical, anti-science base. But I can appreciate why you would feel the need to construct a strawman to agree with you. Sure, a successful politician isn't going to insult a large group of what he would hope are his supporters and that's why it becomes a newsworthy story that Walker handled it in such a Palin-esk way.

Democrats, moderates and liberal-minded people are willing to accept others' faiths. Those who are spiritual believe that everyone worships something they could call God. It could be money, success, love, nature... any number of things. It would be the thing they revere most, the thing they give their time and effort and concern above all else. The way they live their lives.

That's the argument you don't want to get into, because it isn't about whether or not one can accept macro evolution, it's about whether or not you live up to the values you espouse. You see, we don't care if even in crisis, as Tillich taught, we test whether our God is the ultimate God, we care if the faith that guides you is worthy of respect. Atheists can accept the fact you've decided to ignore all the Gods worshiped by man but one, he just differs on that last one. He might also say the "will of God" is innately the thing that distinguishes us from the animals: our conscience, our shared sense of right and wrong. How that affects his choices is what's important. But if you choose to live your life according to biblical doctrine that's fine, but also just as equally important you not only live up to the values you claim to revere, but also to respect the values of others.

Now you wish to claim ownership of that magnanimous, accepting principle by letting Walker off the hook when he "punted." Why?
Because, "politics."

But here's the point.... and listen carefully... That's exactly the anti-science, anti-evolution, bigoted, 6000 year-old earthers who don't accept others' views he was pandering to. Get it now?

I'm still waiting for the interview with obama where they ask him if he believes in evolution.

Quote by Barack Obama I believe in evolution scientific inquiry and...
Obama:

“I believe in evolution, scientific inquiry, and global warming; I believe in free speech, whether politically correct or politically incorrect, and I am suspicious of using government to impose anybody's religious beliefs -including my own- on nonbelievers.”

So which is it? Christian,muslim or atheist? Or is it the flavor of the day?
Holy shit you clowns will fall for anything!

I'm still waiting for the interview with obama where they ask him if he believes in evolution.

Obama:

“I believe in evolution, scientific inquiry, and global warming; I believe in free speech, whether politically correct or politically incorrect, and I am suspicious of using government to impose anybody's religious beliefs -including my own- on nonbelievers.”

So which is it? Christian,muslim or atheist? Or is it the flavor of the day?
Holy shit you clowns will fall for anything!

All you posted was for a quote of Obama saying he believes in evolution...

Obama:

Well congrats.
But that still leaves the question. Which one is he lying about?

I'd consider it. Again, I see the main problem of being Wall Street against the Working Man. Now, usually, Wall Street owns the GOP, putting up guys like Romney and Bush who never had to worry about a layoff in their lives or which bill they had to pay first.

Walker, on the other hand, is a regular guy. He comes from a modest background and he's worked for what he has. That wins him respect in my book. He doesn't have a Dressage Horse or a car elevator. and he does have a valid point that it's crazy to make average working people support the six figure salaries of government employees.

On the other hand, Hillary is Wall Street's "Democrat they can live with". She was in 2008, and she still is now. That makes me a little wary of her. I'd still vote for her over a nutbag like Cruz or a Jeb Bush. But I like to have options.

I'd consider it. Again, I see the main problem of being Wall Street against the Working Man. Now, usually, Wall Street owns the GOP, putting up guys like Romney and Bush who never had to worry about a layoff in their lives or which bill they had to pay first.

Walker, on the other hand, is a regular guy. He comes from a modest background and he's worked for what he has. That wins him respect in my book. He doesn't have a Dressage Horse or a car elevator. and he does have a valid point that it's crazy to make average working people support the six figure salaries of government employees.

On the other hand, Hillary is Wall Street's "Democrat they can live with". She was in 2008, and she still is now. That makes me a little wary of her. I'd still vote for her over a nutbag like Cruz or a Jeb Bush. But I like to have options.

Walker has worked for what he has? That's funny.

Walker's siding with businesses against working people, he's siding with corporations and against employees and their right to address grievances and to keep the benefits they traded-for in good faith. He's siding with profitable business over education and he's on record as a conniving manipulator against common taxpayers in favor of his wealthy backers.

Yeah. Good option.

Walker's siding with businesses against working people, he's siding with corporations and against employees and their right to address grievances and to keep the benefits they traded-for in good faith. He's siding with profitable business over education and he's on record as a conniving manipulator against common taxpayers in favor of his wealthy backers.

Yeah. Good option.

well cry a river over him taking the side of business over unions is what you meant. and Walker is siding with the PEOPLE who elected him. You don't like his policies don't move to his state

He has to answer he is for evolution and science if he wishes to have any chance in winning the national election.

Yeah. Good option.

well cry a river over him taking the side of business over unions is what you meant. and Walker is siding with the PEOPLE who elected him. You don't like his policies don't move to his state
I'm wondering if it's possible for you to top that inanity ... Is walker running for President of Wisconsin?

He has to answer he is for evolution and science if he wishes to have any chance in winning the national election.

again, only 19% of the population belives that Man evolved from apes with no help from God. So, no, he really doesn't. I'm sure at some point, he'll have a speechwriter put together some flowery prose about how we are God's image.

Walker has worked for what he has? That's funny.

More than Hillary has. Hillary would be nothing without Bill.

Is that right? Interesting take.

I'm going to suggest that you consider intellect when deciding between a pair of candidates. Basically, provided that neither is a sociopath, you want the smarter of the two to be the one elected.

Generally speaking, when America chooses the most intelligent person who is willing to do the job and who can survive our fucked up campaign process, we end up with decent results.

If the two candidates were to be Hillary Clinton and Scott Walker....and you chose Walker.....you'd be choosing the one with less intelligence. End of story.

Is that right? Interesting take.

I'm going to suggest that you consider intellect when deciding between a pair of candidates. Basically, provided that neither is a sociopath, you want the smarter of the two to be the one elected.

Generally speaking, when America chooses the most intelligent person who is willing to do the job and who can survive our fucked up campaign process, we end up with decent results.

If the two candidates were to be Hillary Clinton and Scott Walker....and you chose Walker.....you'd be choosing the one with less intelligence. End of story.

By that logic, Jimmy Carter should have been the best president of my lifetime. The guy was a fucking nuclear physicist! Instead he's remembered as being kind of a pathetic failure.

I want the one who can achieve results and provide leadership.

If I were to go by leadership, Walker's tenure of Wisconsin has been a success. He took on the bloated bureaucracy and corrupt unions and won despite everything they threw at him.

Hillary- Well, you have he record at the State Department.... Well, uh, yeah.

The Democrats have in Hillary what the Republicans had with Romney in 2012. The candidate you really didn't want in 2008, you're not terribly enthusiastic about, but it's her turn. This is really stupid when the Republicans do it.

Forum List

Back