Scott Walker Emerges Front Runner. So Debbie Wasserman, Who Is The Hair Pulling Coward Now?

You know who emerged as the "front runner" in Iowa in early 2010?

Mike Huckabee.

Did he even make it halfway through the race?

No?

Okay then.

Walker is leading in Tea Party wack central and such is big news?

He will be gone after NH.

Rubio, Perry, Cruz and Jindal all got in the clown car last time around, so I can’t see them doing much beyond honking the clown car horn.

Christie is toast. He’s even tanking in his home state.

That leaves Walker, Carson, HuckleberryHound, Randian Paul and Jeb. Carson’s clown car material, and Huckleberry is pretty much a Jesusland fav who isn’t going anywhere besides he’s assured a spot in heaven.

So, we are left with Walker, Randian Paul and Jeb. The question to me has always been whether Randian Paul can flip flop fast and far away from his crazy azz notions about .... the Gold standard, trashing the Zionists, making everything voluntary and libertarian. He’s a hell of a flip flopper, but at heart .... he’s probably as looney and his old man, and not nearly as likeable.

Soooooo, that leaves two ... unless Randian can put a bandaid over his gaffeameter.

Scott Walker could possibly win the GOP NaziCon Primary - but not the General Election. Too many people hate him.

That's what they said every time they tried to take him out. He's still there. Oh, and I'm glad that there are no NaziCon groups around. They sound scary.

Walker is not a Nazicon but may be too conservative for the voters. Bush is not, but he has his own problems.

:oops-28: Anyone laughing at Debbie Wasserman this week? And where is she hiding now as her punching bag has taken a commanding lead in "All Credible GOP Polls"? She probably took the left wing fabricated polls seriously that had Jeb Bush as the clear front runner. She probably then figured, hey, looks like Jeb Bush is going to be the nominee and Hillary will beat that hair-pulling conservative in 2016. So where is she now? why isn't she on any cable news program trying to explain the sudden (but not unexpected surge) of Scott Walker? This would be like Obama trying to explain the failure of Obama-Care and Gruber-Gate.:hellno:

Scott Walker is only surging in Iowa, which he should be, he's from a neighboring state.

Now, frankly, I think that Walker would be a pretty good candidate for the GOP. at least on paper, he looks pretty good.

(Then again, on paper, Sarah Palin looked pretty good. So there's that.)

the Establishment for some bizarre reason wants Jeb Bush. I have no idea why. I had no idea why they wanted Romney or McCain, for that matter.

Scott Walker would be a fun candidate, especially the part where all the RWnuts try to explain to us why ZERO foreign policy experience no longer matters.

Zero Foreign Policy Experience?

So you feel that governors have no experience in dealing with states other then their own?

ROFLMNAO!

Reader: You can NOT MAKE THIS CRAP UP!

Around this time in 2011, Sarah Palin was tied with Huckabee and Romney for the lead in the GOP primary polls.

Around this time in 2008, Palin was leading the polls and IF she hadn't been saddled with McCains sorry ass, she'd be the President of the US right NOW... Iraq would STILL BE FREE, Osama would have been DEAD a MONTH EARLIER, US Labor Participation would be at all time highs, the US would NOT have had its credit rating devalued and US GDP would be at the AVERAGE 7+% that is has historically been six years into a recovery.

So... "IF"... good times, right?

front runners for the RW will change more than the GOP changes socks. Finding an idiot that suits all 4 RW groups won't be easy... divided they fall. Stay tuned.

If Palin had become president of the US, we would be nothing but a smoking ruin now with the savage scavengers looting in the ruins of America.

I have questions about Walker, but he doesn't send chills down my spine the way Randian Paul does with batshite crazy stuff. I suppose it's possible that Jeb could win the nomination, but not with his embrace of reasonableness on immigration and education. I mean if he proposed cutting off mammograms at planned parenthood, his mother might smack him. (-:

I dont see Scott Walker as the typical front runner of a race two years ahead of time, I am pretty sure he will stay in the top three till the end. It looks like Cruz/Walker/Paul and maybe Rubio in the end. I dont see Bush winning any primaries.

Whoever the Republican Establishment decides is going to be the nominee will be the nominee. Boehner and McConnell will be the prime deciders. Whoever wants the nomination will have to smoke their poles.

I dont see Scott Walker as the typical front runner of a race two years ahead of time, I am pretty sure he will stay in the top three till the end. It looks like Cruz/Walker/Paul and maybe Rubio in the end. I dont see Bush winning any primaries.

I agree that Walker will hang in, barring some controversy. However, whatever the polls start saying month to month, Jeb has become the GOP frontrunner and historically, that makes it very likely he'll pull out the nomination.

Rubio's a nice guy, but he's so awkward in public, and that SOTU response will follow him where ever he goes. I honestly don't see him even throwing his hat in.

I agree that Walker will hang in, barring some controversy. However, whatever the polls start saying month to month, Jeb has become the GOP frontrunner and historically, that makes it very likely he'll pull out the nomination.

Rubio's a nice guy, but he's so awkward in public, and that SOTU response will follow him where ever he goes. I honestly don't see him even throwing his hat in.
Just wait, as they keep taking polls in early primary states, you will always see Walker on top, i just read that Walker is already ahead in New Hampshire.

Man Bear Pig (alan grayson) wants to run for senator, looks like Floridians will beg Rubio to stay in his cage.

Forum List

Back