Zone1 Score one for the Good Guys

GMCGeneral

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2020
For me to know and you not to find out.
NFTA 1806.jpg

With companies, transit agencies, etc. caving in to the LGTPQRSTUVWXYZ agenda this month, this Christian was able to score a victory. Plus it has the full 100% backing of ATU Local 1342. Above is the bus wrapped in the disgusting "pride" rainblow. I, along with other Christians, have a serious problem operating this vehicle when it's wrapped like this. So I contacted my union President about it. Know what he said? He said I don't have to drive it! And if the company gives me any flack? Well they incur the wrath of the union, period! No person of faith should be forced to do anything, within reason, that violates their conscience.

View attachment 790917
With companies, transit agencies, etc. caving in to the LGTPQRSTUVWXYZ agenda this month, this Christian was able to score a victory. Plus it has the full 100% backing of ATU Local 1342. Above is the bus wrapped in the disgusting "pride" rainblow. I, along with other Christians, have a serious problem operating this vehicle when it's wrapped like this. So I contacted my union President about it. Know what he said? He said I don't have to drive it! And if the company gives me any flack? Well they incur the wrath of the union, period! No person of faith should be forced to do anything, within reason, that violates their conscience.

Okay but if that bus doesn't come with a bouncy house and ball pit, I am so demanding my money back.

Again, it is about violating my convictions. And I, along with other operators who share this viewpoint, have the absolute right to refuse this bus, according to the union.
How does what other people do violate your "convictions"?

Tell me do you do this with every sin?

Or just the gay sin?

Do you shun everyone who commits any sin? Do you not get married so no one will commit the sin of coveting your wife? Or are the sins of other people none of your business because your god will take care of them?

A redeemed sinner is the best outcome anyone can have. Try it sometime.
Buddhists don't believe in sin.

So tell me do you actively shun all sin or just the gay one?

Do you refuse to let adulterers ride your bus?

View attachment 790917
Then don’t drive it. You can thank the Democrats for providing the laws allowing you organize into a union. However, I bet you vote against your better interests and vote GOP because…

Democrats have proven to be the enemy.
Your “enemy” protected your job, ensured your work week is limited, that you get paid overtime, that you get required benefits, and ensured that your labor union has protection which the republicans have tried to end 44 times. The republicans tell you poor people want your money (they don’t) and that brown people are going to take your job (they aren’t) and rape your family members (nope). I just don’t understand people like you who owe their entire lives to the benefits of progressives but support a party that would cut your throat for a small tax incentive for companies and rich.

Your “enemy” protected your job, ensured your work week is limited, that you get paid overtime, that you get required benefits, and ensured that your labor union has protection which the republicans have tried to end 44 times. The republicans tell you poor people want your money (they don’t) and that brown people are going to take your job (they aren’t) and rape your family members (nope). I just don’t understand people like you who owe their entire lives to the benefits of progressives but support a party that would cut your throat for a small tax incentive for companies and rich.
Because as a Christian, I cannot vote in good conscience a party that supports all forms of sexual perversion and abortion.

Forum List

Back