Schumer On Administration's Israel Policy

Being on the side of a loyal ally of the US is america's interest.

It's Barak Hussein whose loyalty is to the enemies of the US, and is acting as a traitor.

Sending Billions of dollars from our pockets to foreign nations is in our interest? When our schools are losing teachers because there's not enough money to pay them?

I agree that Barak is a traitor, but that's no justification for Schumer and his "place America last" ilk to also be traitors.

And BTW, that "loyal" ally you're refering to has had literally hundreds of spies deported from this country, and many others arrested. They're also trying to get us to foot THEIR bill against Iran and to send OUR kids to die on Iranian soil.

We need leaders who place America and Americans 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. The rest can emigrate and start donning kevlar and jump boots if they feel so strongly about the foreigner's issues. I welcome their supporters to join them. (Fat chance of that happening, huh?)

How would it serve the U.S. interests if we allow Iran to turn Israel into a sheet of glass?

Now, how would Iran do that exactly? With their non-existent Nuclear weapons?

And let's say they made a few, and attacked Isreal?

Isreal currently has hundreds of Nuclear weapons, as well as the best intelligence agency on the face of the planet.

By the time Iran even thought of pushing the button, Tehran would be a crater in the ground, and the rest of Iran would be glowing brightly enough to be seen from Mars.

Iran has no interest in self-destruction.

It's Barak Hussein whose loyalty is to the enemies of the US, and is acting as a traitor.

A LOYAL ALLY?

The same "loyal ally" that has been getting us into precarious situations for decades now?

The same "loyal ally" that carries on an active espionage campaign against us all the time?

Now, I DON'T take the Palestinians side in this. They're just as guilty, with their terrorist tactics, and continuous aggression.

But you're fooling yourself if you think that the Israelis are innocent in all this.

It's time to tell the Israelis once and for all that if they want our support, their going to have to stop all their bullshit and come to a two state solution already.

It's been 60 years since 1948. Enough of this bullshit already.

A LOYAL ALLY?

The same "loyal ally" that has been getting us into precarious situations for decades now?

The same "loyal ally" that carries on an active espionage campaign against us all the time?

Now, I DON'T take the Palestinians side in this. They're just as guilty, with their terrorist tactics, and continuous aggression.

But you're fooling yourself if you think that the Israelis are innocent in all this.

It's time to tell the Israelis once and for all that if they want our support, their going to have to stop all their bullshit and come to a two state solution already.

Yeah nevermind that Israel was willing to give Arafat what he wanted and MORE...Arafat turned it down.

WHY? Could it be that he and others like him want Israel 'wiped off the prverbial MAP' (In their own words)?

NAH...couldn't be...

A LOYAL ALLY?

No

No.

ow, I DON'T take the Palestinians side in this. They're just as guilty, with their terrorist tactics, and continuous aggression.

We are in a global world. You are either taking one side or the other.

Oh wait a minute. You don't want to take sides, but you want Israel to give up half its land to a group sworn to destroy it.:cuckoo:

I don't think so.

The difference between Israel and the palestinians, is that Israel actually wants peace, the palestinians wants Israel wiped off the map.

A LOYAL ALLY?

Yeah nevermind that Israel was willing to give Arafat what he wanted and MORE...Arafat turned it down.

WHY? Could it be that he and others like him want Israel 'wiped off the prverbial MAP' (In their own words)?

NAH...couldn't be...

The "palestinians" could have had their own state a long time ago, but they declined.

They also still refuse to even negotiate. Therefore, they are entitled to nothing.

Sending Billions of dollars from our pockets to foreign nations is in our interest? When our schools are losing teachers because there's not enough money to pay them?

I agree that Barak is a traitor, but that's no justification for Schumer and his "place America last" ilk to also be traitors.

And BTW, that "loyal" ally you're refering to has had literally hundreds of spies deported from this country, and many others arrested. They're also trying to get us to foot THEIR bill against Iran and to send OUR kids to die on Iranian soil.

We need leaders who place America and Americans 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. The rest can emigrate and start donning kevlar and jump boots if they feel so strongly about the foreigner's issues. I welcome their supporters to join them. (Fat chance of that happening, huh?)

How would it serve the U.S. interests if we allow Iran to turn Israel into a sheet of glass?

um, no more muslims trying to fly planes into buildings because our support for israel is so one sided that it makes a sinking titanic look like a fucking horizon?
You are an idiot.

Thank you for your attention on this important matter.

NAH...couldn't be...

Crap, utter and complete crap.

Palestine was offered the majority of the West Bank, to be sure, but not all of their pre '67 land. 10% of that land was to be given to the Israeli "settlers".

In addition, Palestine would not be allowed to have a military, at all, and would have to allow Israel to move it's military through their lands and airspace, at will.

In addition, Isreal was left with a thin slice of land that sliced the new Palestinian state in two.

That's a bullshit deal if I ever heard one.

Now, given the state of things in the region, perhaps the Palestinians should have taken the deal, as it was better than nothing, but Arafat did not.

Besides, how long has it been since Arafat was in charge of the Palestinians? How long has it been since that bad deal was never made? A decade?

And here we are back in the same old place. Israel is once again expanding their territory.

And yes, the Palestinians do use terrorist tactics, and they are horrible, but the Israelis bomb the shit out of them all the time, and the amount of Palestinians killed is always greater than the amount of Israelis.

Now, again, I am no fan of the Palestinians, or their allies in the region, I think they're all a bunch of asshats. And as you can see by my current Avatar, I'm no big fan of radical Muslims either.

But I think Israel is just as bad in many ways. And I think we've been letting them get away with all kinds of bullshit.

When they start to expand their territory AGAIN, like their doing now, it's time to say enough is enough.

NAH...couldn't be...

Crap, utter and complete crap.

Palestine was offered the majority of the West Bank, to be sure, but not all of their pre '67 land. 10% of that land was to be given to the Israeli "settlers".

In addition, Palestine would not be allowed to have a military, at all, and would have to allow Israel to move it's military through their lands and airspace, at will.

In addition, Isreal was left with a thin slice of land that sliced the new Palestinian state in two.

That's a bullshit deal if I ever heard one.

Now, given the state of things in the region, perhaps the Palestinians should have taken the deal, as it was better than nothing, but Arafat did not.

Besides, how long has it been since Arafat was in charge of the Palestinians? How long has it been since that bad deal was never made? A decade?

And here we are back in the same old place. Israel is once again expanding their territory.

And yes, the Palestinians do use terrorist tactics, and they are horrible, but the Israelis bomb the shit out of them all the time, and the amount of Palestinians killed is always greater than the amount of Israelis.
That's because it's not their land, it's Israeli land. And jews that live there are not settlers. That is their home.

Israel is a tiny country, about the size of NJ, and the arab countries are about the size of the US. Slicing their tiny country in half and giving it to people sworn to destroy it and don't recognize it's right to exist would be suicide.

The difference is that Israel targets terrorists, the palestinians target civilians.

Personally, I wouldn't give them one inch of Israeli land, an d kick their asses back to their home country of Jordan.

And you obviously are taking side, the side of the terrorists, and the enemies of America.

Now, again, I am no fan of the Palestinians, or their allies in the region, I think they're all a bunch of asshats. And as you can see by my current Avatar, I'm no big fan of radical Muslims either.

But I think Israel is just as bad in many ways. And I think we've been letting them get away with all kinds of bullshit.

When they start to expand their territory AGAIN, like their doing now, it's time to say enough is enough.
Israel is their territory. There never was a palestinian state.

The UN divided it, and the arabs never accepted that partition and invaded Israel for the purpose of destroying her.

Before that it was a British colony, and before that it was part of the Ottoman Empire.

That's because it's not their land, it's Israeli land. And jews that live there are not settlers. That is their home.

Israel is a tiny country, about the size of NJ, and the arab countries are about the size of the US. Slicing their tiny country in half and giving it to people sworn to destroy it and don't recognize it's right to exist would be suicide.

The difference is that Israel targets terrorists, the palestinians target civilians.

Personally, I wouldn't give them one inch of Israeli land, an d kick their asses back to their home country of Jordan.

And you obviously are taking side, the side of the terrorists, and the enemies of America.

Zionist horseshit.

You're part of the problem. The Iranians egg on the Palestinians and people like you egg on the Israelis.

It's like two kids fighting in the school yard because all the other kids want to see a fight.

As long as people like you keep fueling the fire, there will NEVER be a resolution in the Middle East.

Last edited:
Your resolution is for Israel too surrender. Should the US surrender America to Al Qaida and estabish a caliph? Well, other than Barak Hussein?

This is the scum that you support.

israelinsider: diplomacy: Thousands of Palestinians again celebrate attacks, videotape suppressed

On Friday and Saturday, thousands of Palestinians again paraded through cities in the West Bank and Gaza, celebrating the attacks on the United States. Some Palestinian policeman reportedly joined the celebrations, while other Palestinian security officials confiscated videotape shot by journalists at the rally.
International news agencies continue to refrain from broadcasting video footage showing Palestinians, including members of Palestinian security forces, celebrating after this week's terrorist attacks in the United States due to severe threats and warnings issued by Palestinian Authority officials and representatives.

The Associated Press (AP) filed an official complaint with the Palestinian Authority after a freelance cameraman who filmed Palestinians celebrating the terror was threatened.

According to the AP, a videographer on assignment for Associated Press Television News, was "summoned to a Palestinian Authority security office and told that the material must not be aired." Tanzim militia members reportedly called and warned the freelancer that he would be held responsible if the footage was shown and made what he interpreted as threats on his life.

Arafat aide Ahmed Abdel Rahman reportedly told AP representatives in Jerusalem that the Palestinian Authority "cannot guarantee the life" of the cameraman if the footage was broadcast.

...The AP film that was not aired reportedly shows "Palestinian policemen celebrating and shooting into the air, in addition to civilians dancing," according to senior Israeli sources. The film was reportedly shot in Nablus, where more than 3,000 demonstrators took to the streets, and in the Balata refugee camp.

Palestinians forcibly confined foreign journalists to a Nablus hotel Tuesday night, guarded by armed Palestinians while festivities took place in the streets outside, according to a Jerusalem Post report

Zionist horseshit.

You're part of the problem. The Iranians egg on the Palestinians and people like you egg on the Israelis.

It's like two kids fighting in the school yard because all the other kids want to see a fight.

As long as people like you keep fueling the fire, there will NEVER be a resolution in the Middle East.
The resolution is simple the arabs now settelling in judea and samaria should go back to their home country of jordan.

The resolution is simple the arabs now settelling in judea and samaria should go back to their home country of jordan.

More Zionist BS.

Why don't we just go back to when the Israelites moved in from Egypt and committed Genocide on most of the population that was living there?

Just check your old testament, it'll tell you everything you need to know.

If we can find any of their descendants, then Israel should be given over to them.

Zionist horseshit.

Indeed so...

"Palestine has never existed - before or since - as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire, and briefly by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland. There was no language known as Palestinian. There was no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a Palestine governed by the Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc."

SOURCE

Forum List

Back