Savage mutants getting desperate

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC

Their picture says it all

Armed Trump Supporters 'Protest' Outside Virginia Dem's Campaign Office

Two Donald Trump supporters openly carrying firearms sat outside the campaign office of a Democratic candidate for Congress in Virginia for nearly 12 hours on Thursday, according to CBS affiliate Newsplex in Charlottesville.

One of the protesters, Daniel Parks, told Newsplex that he held the protest to support Trump.

Two Donald Trump supporters openly carrying firearms sat outside the campaign office of a Democratic candidate for Congress in Virginia for nearly 12 hours on Thursday, according to CBS affiliate Newsplex in Charlottesville.

One of the protesters, Daniel Parks, told Newsplex that he held the protest to support Trump.

Two Donald Trump supporters openly carrying firearms sat outside the campaign office

They should have been locked up, displaying weapons like that.

oops

"He turned sideways to be sure that we would see that he has an open carry gun, which is legal, it’s fine,"

It's the 'Trump Effect.' He incites violence. Violent behavior, violent thinking and attitudes, violent speech. It's just awful. He is dragging America down into the sewer. He's the opposite of what a leader should be.

Last edited:

I'm sure the nice Trump supporters were only making sure nobody tried to hurt the Democrats.

Trump supporters, and Tea Partiers, and white nationalists, are very friendly and helpful people.

This is a great example of that

So why carry the guns? What's the point?

Fucking Trump supporters. I fucking hate them.

To frighten, to intimidate. To suggest what they want to do when the election turns out to be won by a democratic presidential candiate and congress becomes majority democrat. Revolution. Violent revolution. That is what Trump is inciting them to do.

To frighten, to intimidate. To suggest what they want to do when the election turns out to be won by a democratic presidential candiate and congress becomes majority democrat. Revolution. Violent revolution. That is what Trump is inciting them to do.

Since you're that scared, than don't vote for Hillary..........it's simple, darling.

Is that the ONLY place they've carried?

Hell if I know. Trump supporters could be carrying 90% of the time for all I know. Fucking nutjobs.

Then you have no idea, (common for you), if they only wore the firearms to intimidate.

You really are one weird dude. You test as a liberal, yet support Trump? You are one seriously confused individual.

:cuckoo:

Is that the ONLY place they've carried?

Hell if I know. Trump supporters could be carrying 90% of the time for all I know. Fucking nutjobs.

Then you have no idea, (common for you), if they only wore the firearms to intimidate.

You really are one weird dude. You test as a liberal, yet support Trump? You are one seriously confused individual.

:cuckoo:

I'm anti-HIllary

but wont' vote for either

It's the 'Trump Effect.' He incites violence. Violent behavior, violent thinking and attitudes, violent speech. It's just awful. He is dragging America down into the sewer. He's the opposite of what a leader should be.
Exercising legal rights you disagree with is now violent behavior? Thanks for the memo...

They are lashing out , they know their kind is dying off. like cornered sick animals they are lashing out and are most dangerous, just watch after trump loses we can expect to see their reaction as when bill clinton and Obama was elected, beating their chests, waving guns around and some partaking in white christian terrorism to "take back their country"

Since you're that scared, than don't vote for Hillary..........it's simple, darling.
RWRS still wet their their pants over two unarmed black men in 2008.

You have to notice, these 'open carry' gun-lick types NEVER show up in downtown Baltimore to 'protest'. Or LA, or Detroit. They always head to a Wendy's or to sit outside some guy's office that is running for office.

Cowardly little pussies. They represent Trump well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back