Sandy Hook DA cites 'potential suspects,' fears witness safety

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
digitaljournal DOT com/article/342829

Connecticut State's Attorney Stephen Sedensky has argued that unsealing warrants in the Sandy Hook case might "seriously jeopardize" the investigation by disclosing information known only to other "potential suspects."

Sedensky said that unsealing the warrants would also:

"identify persons cooperating with the investigation, thus possibly jeopardizing their personal safety and well-being."

The statement by the CT prosecutor's office is the first indication from state authorities that Adam Lanza may have not acted alone...Read more: digitaljournal DOT com/article/342829

It is likely a boilerplate type response their office uses to keep search warrants sealed, I wouldn't get too worked up about anyone's life being in danger.

It is likely a boilerplate type response their office uses to keep search warrants sealed, I wouldn't get too worked up about anyone's life being in danger.

Then why would they want to keep the search warrants sealed? The shooter is dead, presumably, open and shut case closed. They told us it was simple: kid flips out, kills a lot of kids, kills self. What's to keep sealed?

Not sure, as I have no idea what direction the investigation is taking.

However I'll make a prediction: in 90 days when the warrants are unsealed it will turn out to have nothing indicating there were any shooters or anyone was in danger during the investigation, but all the conspiracy web sites that have been "omg proof other shooters sealed stuff!" will have already forgotten about it and moved on to the next stupid conspiracy.

However I'll make a prediction: in 90 days when the warrants are unsealed it will turn out to have nothing indicating there were any shooters or anyone was in danger during the investigation, but all the conspiracy web sites that have been "omg proof other shooters sealed stuff!" will have already forgotten about it and moved on to the next stupid conspiracy.

yeah....but first we'll get to see the fake video of Lanza in the school and at the gun shop.:rock:

yeah....but first we'll get to see the fake video of Lanza in the school and at the gun shop.:rock:

Cool. I heard they shot the video on the same sound stage where we landed on the moon back in '69.

Forum List

Back