Sanders tops Clinton by 2-to-1 margin in New Hampshire (Video)..What's a Hildebeast to do?

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
CNN.com ^ | February 4, 2016 | Jennifer Agiesta
(CNN) Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders continues to hold a wide lead over Hillary Clinton among likely New Hampshire primary voters, according to a new CNN/WMUR tracking poll conducted entirely after the Iowa caucuses. Sanders stands at 61% support, up slightly from the 57% he held in a late January CNN/WMUR poll conducted before he and Clinton divided Iowa caucusgoers almost evenly on Monday night. Clinton holds 30%, down a tick from the 34% she held before the caucuses. Both changes are within the poll's margin of sampling error. The results reflect interviews conducted during the first two and a half...

AND in a related issue!!!!

Nothing, that is practically his home state. He will not win another primary after that.

I don't know about that. In any case, his finances should give out before the primary ends. Hillary may win by default.

Nothing, that is practically his home state. He will not win another primary after that.

I don't know about that. In any case, his finances should give out before the primary ends. Hillary may win by default.

Actually I should have thought it out more. He will certainly win Vermont, and maybe Massachusetts, but he won't wing in the south, Midwest, or west.

Forum List

Back