Russian Media: "Trump Really Smells Like An Agent Of The Kremlin"

Geesus, when even Russian controlled State media says that Trump is a "Kremlin Agent", you know that Putin feels confident enough to humiliate Trump to the world. That would not have aired but for Putin's consent.

Face it Trumpers, Trump is a Putin slut.

If he really was.... I highly doubt that Putin would allow his state run news agencies to openly proclaim it.

If anything, I think Putin has allowed his state TV stations to say things like that, specifically because he knows the mindless lemings that want to believe this, will obediently parrot this stupidity.

The one thing that has been consistent throughout the last decade, is that Putin wants to undermine the democratic system of the US. What better way to do that, than to convinced some mindless bumbling morons, that Trump is a somehow a super secret agent of Russia?

The irony is, half the time all of people on the left sit around screaming the Trump is a moron, and correctly point out all the crazy things that he's said.

I agree with that. Trump in my opinion is bonkers.

The problem is, you then spin right around, and act like Trump is the most brilliant super secret agent of Russia, that pulled off the most egregious election swindle in human history.

Sorry stupid.... it can't be both. Either Trump is the most brilliant evil master mind in human history, as a secret agent of Russia..... or he's a bumbling idiot, and no where close to be an agent of Russia.

Your hypocrisy suggests you people on the left are bumbling idiots, duped by Putin into thinking he own the white house.

I'm at least consistent in my views. Trump is a doofus, and he's no Russian agent of Putin.

Russian media has enjoyed President Trump’s love affair with Vladimir Putin, with one host saying on the country’s’ state-controlled television network that Trump appeared to be an operative for their country.

“When Trump says our relations are bad because of American foolishness and stupidity, he really smells like an agent of the Kremlin,” said Olga Skabeeva, a host of the Russian program “60 Minutes.”

<snip>

"It is very bizarre, you can't bash your own country like that – especially when you're the President."
Female host: "When Trump says our relations are bad because of American foolishness and stupidity, he really smells like an agent of the Kremlin."

"At which point in time could you say he was licking Putin's boots?" another host says

https://www.sfgate.com/entertainmen...a-Crows-Over-Trump-Putin-Love-He-13088765.php

Link
Got to love the stupid. They all say that Russia is the bad guy, we can't trust them. Then as soon as Russia says something that in their deranged minds they agree with they say see we can trust them, they agree with us.

Just don't get it, cut the training/ games with South Korea for Kim, we got words. supporting Putin getting more land mass/ we got words. think its fine to talk with other leaders build there world standing, but why build those 2 and trash the rest please explain?

Really? Holy fuck you people are losing it. You gullible fucking turds not only run with Pravda stories but make up your own behind the scenes fantasies.
Listen Hoss, are you so dense you can't understand the story came from Russian media. Russian media is controlled by Putin. Putin is making a statement what he really thinks of Trump by either explicit or implicit consent. Sorry Trumpers but Putin has nothing but contempt for the Orange idiot.

Wow, you want to believe Trump lies daily, you want to believe Russia lies daily, but on this one they're telling the truth...go figure, dumbass.
That's nonsensical, dummy. It's an opinion. Either one agrees with it, or one doesn't.

True and we know how you idiots confuse opinions with facts.
Says the moron insisting it's a witch hunt....
When your Russia collusion investigation come up with a guys lawyers office being raided and you found a recording of an attorney client conversation about paying off some chick? Yeah that’s a witch hunt.

Today's left is just as guilty of "collision" with Russia when they quote Russian state media to undermine a U.S. administration. Why don't they realize that they are bigger dupes of an international conspiracy or are they a willing part in the conspiracy?

Geesus, when even Russian controlled State media says that Trump is a "Kremlin Agent", you know that Putin feels confident enough to humiliate Trump to the world. That would not have aired but for Putin's consent.

Face it Trumpers, Trump is a Putin slut.

If he really was.... I highly doubt that Putin would allow his state run news agencies to openly proclaim it.

If anything, I think Putin has allowed his state TV stations to say things like that, specifically because he knows the mindless lemings that want to believe this, will obediently parrot this stupidity.

The one thing that has been consistent throughout the last decade, is that Putin wants to undermine the democratic system of the US. What better way to do that, than to convinced some mindless bumbling morons, that Trump is a somehow a super secret agent of Russia?

The irony is, half the time all of people on the left sit around screaming the Trump is a moron, and correctly point out all the crazy things that he's said.

I agree with that. Trump in my opinion is bonkers.

The problem is, you then spin right around, and act like Trump is the most brilliant super secret agent of Russia, that pulled off the most egregious election swindle in human history.

Sorry stupid.... it can't be both. Either Trump is the most brilliant evil master mind in human history, as a secret agent of Russia..... or he's a bumbling idiot, and no where close to be an agent of Russia.

Your hypocrisy suggests you people on the left are bumbling idiots, duped by Putin into thinking he own the white house.

I'm at least consistent in my views. Trump is a doofus, and he's no Russian agent of Putin.

My point flew right over your head. The point of my post that you quote was neither that Trump was a super spy or that Trump is a nitwit, which apparently we both can agree, but only that Putin feels confident enough that he has cowed or intimidated Trump enough that he need not engage in a charade of any respect for Trump in Russia itself. Apparently, Trump mockery is running rampant in Russia. Putin is not in any way saying or implying through state run media that Trump is a super spy; as you incorrectly assert, but that Trump is in fact an absolute idiot.

Only fools would ignore words and actions. Trump's actions speak for themselves. Your last sentence says it all. Trump is a doofus but no agent of Putin. Your specious argument is that you are either one or the other. I.e. Trump is either a doofus or a spy, but not both.

You are wrong. Useful idiot is a word coined by the Russians. They are there in Washington and apparently on this board.

Last edited:
Russian media has enjoyed President Trump’s love affair with Vladimir Putin, with one host saying on the country’s’ state-controlled television network that Trump appeared to be an operative for their country.

“When Trump says our relations are bad because of American foolishness and stupidity, he really smells like an agent of the Kremlin,” said Olga Skabeeva, a host of the Russian program “60 Minutes.”

<snip>

"It is very bizarre, you can't bash your own country like that – especially when you're the President."
Female host: "When Trump says our relations are bad because of American foolishness and stupidity, he really smells like an agent of the Kremlin."

"At which point in time could you say he was licking Putin's boots?" another host says

https://www.sfgate.com/entertainmen...a-Crows-Over-Trump-Putin-Love-He-13088765.php

Link
Got to love the stupid. They all say that Russia is the bad guy, we can't trust them. Then as soon as Russia says something that in their deranged minds they agree with they say see we can trust them, they agree with us.
That doesnt make sense. It's an opinion...either you agree or you do not...

Trump is Putin's bitch.
^ spoken like a true Russian propagandist.
Yes, you do. I was responding to Russian state media saying Trump licks Putin's boots.

And here you are, parroting Russian state propaganda. While accusing the “alt righties” here of being for Russia.
We need to call you theParrot because it is you who is having trouble that I am reporting what Russian state media is saying: Trump is a Russian agent. And you theParrot defends Trump regardless. Very sad, very sad.

He is wrong and so are you...neither of you were in the meeting...you both sound like you are grasping at straws....
and please...ex CIA agent...? most likely a buttboy of Clapper and Brennan....
This would be equivalent to Bush having a meeting with Bin Laden; then Bush coming out later and said "he didnt do it".

More like Obama denying access to the White House visitor list.
Obama released the visitor list.
Trump however, no mar-a-lago visitor list.

Yeah, Mar-a-Lago is not the White House.
Obama is Sued For White House Visitor List
Trump called mar-a-lago the southern whitehouse.

No kidding, you can't seem to believe him on anything he says, but that one you believe. Dumbass.

Really? Holy fuck you people are losing it. You gullible fucking turds not only run with Pravda stories but make up your own behind the scenes fantasies.
Listen Hoss, are you so dense you can't understand the story came from Russian media. Russian media is controlled by Putin. Putin is making a statement what he really thinks of Trump by either explicit or implicit consent. Sorry Trumpers but Putin has nothing but contempt for the Orange idiot.

Wow, you want to believe Trump lies daily, you want to believe Russia lies daily, but on this one they're telling the truth...go figure, dumbass.
That's nonsensical, dummy. It's an opinion. Either one agrees with it, or one doesn't.

True and we know how you idiots confuse opinions with facts.
Says the moron insisting it's a witch hunt....

I said it's a witch hunt? Absolutely not, it's not a witch hunt, it just BS.

That may be "Russian" Media sponsored from abroad, potentially from the USA.

Everybody in Russia is very glad both leaders could finally meet and talk together in a year and a half (!) after President Trump's inauguration. And there is no hysteria about it like in your country, the skies are not falling in Russia.
Of course the skies are not falling in Russia. They own the American President! This is great news for them.

Really ?

You are there ?

How far you have fallen.

2BFC23DF-F46F-4BEA-B61D-2D5F860CF5DC.jpeg

The sense of the post was replied to. Certain people want to quarrel instead of discuss the fact that state sponsored Russian media is making fun of our president and his (lack of) patriotism, and we have quite a few individuals to the right who are denying the truth of it.

Trump is Putin's bitch.
^ spoken like a true Russian propagandist.
Yes, you do. I was responding to Russian state media saying Trump licks Putin's boots.

And here you are, parroting Russian state propaganda. While accusing the “alt righties” here of being for Russia.
We need to call you theParrot because it is you who is having trouble that I am reporting what Russian state media is saying: Trump is a Russian agent. And you theParrot defends Trump regardless. Very sad, very sad.

Am I the one posting and spreading Russian propaganda? Nope. It’s the regressive left that are obsessed with Russia.
You say you are “just reporting” what the Russian media is saying. Yet you agree with it and you’ve made the same accusations about President Trump.

Yes, I do defend President Trump against the Russian state media claims.

Keep on digging, Fakey.
:dig:

Forum List

Back