"Russian" Media Is Angry and Desperate Over Biden Win. “the worst scenario for Russian" empire

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
today is the new 1991 & 1917 for Muscovite empire, bad , bad day , here i have to agree with Muscovite propaganda maybe the first time “the worst scenario for Russia.”! I say bomb Moscow with Oil & Gas sanctions, as i wrote before With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

9a594a54b89bf9360469689818551555.jpg

" Pro-Kremlin news anchors, pundits and experts have long dreaded former Vice President Joe Biden’s victory in 2020, having described it as “the worst scenario for Russia.” As their nightmare became an inevitable reality, Russian state television shows were permeated with angry faces and raw emotions. "

1604777673898.png

1604777634134.png

"

In Russia however, is clearly also prepared for Biden’s victory. In recent days, the press has estimated a lot about the possible consequences of Biden’s victory.

New sanctions are often mentioned, the threat of which has been seen as one of the reasons for the clear weakening of the ruble this year. Fear of new sanctions has also been reflected in the Kremlin’s reluctance to use its huge buffer funds to revive the economy.

Pushkov said he believed in new sanctions because Biden sees Russia as an enemy and supported the president Barack Obaman sanctions imposed during the period.

“He returns Obama-era reflexes to the White House. His harsh words about Russia are not flattering voters but a point of view, ”Pushkov said.

" Russia Russia prepares for Biden victory but laments ‘problems with US election system’ – Official position says US election results don’t matter
great day for all Freedom lovers , down to all barbaric - Moscow´s poodles !!!

related:
Putin may be using new technology, but he is a classic Muscovite khan

You bet they are angry, I mean pushing Hunter Biden sex tapes on primetime and few media sources pick it up. I mean it was gold for the repubs.

Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said "obvious shortcomings of the American electoral system are evident," which she said were "partly due to the archaic nature of the relevant legislation and the lack of regulation in a number of fundamental points.

Wow coming from a country that Putin wins every election and has now been elected for life. Yeah nothing to see here and the US is so corrupt.

Various stories written by Russian media that shows they wanted Trump to win last time and this time.

This poor vender even was selling Trump nesting dolls with a picture of what trump would look like if he was Russian. 1604787587872.png

You bet they are angry, I mean pushing Hunter Biden sex tapes on primetime and few media sources pick it up. I mean it was gold for the repubs.

Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said "obvious shortcomings of the American electoral system are evident," which she said were "partly due to the archaic nature of the relevant legislation and the lack of regulation in a number of fundamental points.

Wow coming from a country that Putin wins every election and has now been elected for life. Yeah nothing to see here and the US is so corrupt.

Various stories written by Russian media that shows they wanted Trump to win last time and this time.

This poor vender even was selling Trump nesting dolls with a picture of what trump would look like if he was Russian. View attachment 412771
US intel expected Burisma emails as part of Russia ...
www.businessinsider.com › Politics › Military & Defense

Oct 15, 2020 — US intelligence analysts feared Russia would dump hacked and forged Burisma emails targeting Biden as an 'October surprise,' report says.

Forum List

Back