Russian march to Odessa has begun

luiza

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2022
The long awaited southern blitz has started. Below "b" from M of A summarises matters .

This will be awful for the Ukey Nazi remnants, bolstered by NATO sundry personnel plus mercenaries .

No wonder the Ukey Nazis are shouting so desperately for munitions .
By the time a few clapped out tanks arrive ( if they ever do ) the Russians could be on the Romanian border , if they plan to link with Moldavia .

The Ukrainian army, egged on by its U.S. controllers, had put most of its resource into the static defense of Bakhmut (Artyomovsk) - Soledar sector of the eastern front. An insane number of Ukrainian brigades, though many partially depleted, were concentrated on that 50 kilometer long front. This left other sectors nearly empty of Ukrainian troops.

media1-s.jpg

Source: Military Land Deployment Map - bigger
I count the equivalent of some 27 brigade size formations in that area. The usual size of a brigade is some 3,000 to 4,000 men with hundreds of all kinds of vehicles. If all brigades had their full strength that force would count as 97,500 men. In a recent interview the Ukrainian military commander Zaluzhny said that his army has 200,000 men trained to fight with 500,000 more having other functions or currently being trained. The forces which are currently getting mauled in the Bakhmut area constitute 50% of Ukraine's battle ready forces.
On the southern and northern sectors of the battle-line the Ukrainian forces have been thinned out and are only able to defend against minor forces.

The Ukrainian forces in the north and south are in the same position Russian troops had been in when the Ukrainian army last year launched a blitz attack in the Kharkiv region. The Russian screening force of some 2,000 boarder guards and federal police retreated and used its artillery to destroy the oncoming Ukrainian forces. The attack ran out of power and came to a halt after progressing some 70 kilometers on a rather large front. But Ukraine no longer has, unlike the Russians at that time, the artillery that is need to stop a larger thrust.

Cont. reading: Ukraine - Russian Army Activates Southern Front

I support NATO dismantlement or at least the return to the borders it had in 1990 since its expansion towards Russia's borders was hands down the most unjust, gratuitous decision of the Cold War.

I support the right of self-determination of eastern Ukraine that obviously don't want to be part of the ukrainian state anymore.

But the subjugation of the entire ukrainian nation either as a russian province, a puppet state controlled by Russia or a landlocked country is over the top. This I can't support.

This position is the mirror image of the mentally retarded posters of this board who see this war as a unidimentional conflict, as a battle between Good (Ukraine) versus Evil (Russia).

@Luzia

¿Odessa?`Do you like to say you like to waste Odessa, Russian? The attention of the world will follow you on your murderous way, Russia. And I hope every single of your murderers will be judged one day.

Well, it didn't take long for the first fanatic partisan to rear his ugly head.

@Luzia

¿Odessa?`Do you like to say you like to waste Odessa, Russian? The attention of the world will follow you on your murderous way, Russia. And I hope every single of your murderers will be judged one day.

Suggest you look at the history of Odessa and note whose rule it was under at various times .

Also you might like to DYOR on where the Nazis flourish most in Ukey Land and have a look at their recent past in this beautiful city that I have stayed in several times .

DYOR and get your basic assumptions in order .

But the subjugation of the entire ukrainian nation either as a russian province, a puppet state controlled by Russia or a landlocked country is over the top. This I can't support.
Who has asked for this ??

Certainly not Russia .
They have little or no interest in western Ukey and even Kyiv itself once it is cleared of Nazis .

The US should never have built those 30+ bio labs a decade ago on Ukey soil , nor supported a Nazi President dedicated to nuclear arms development who is also a US puppet .Let alone run the 2014 regime change ..

As if the US would have allowed the equivalent things to happen in Mexico without instant repercussions .

DYOR for the facts .

Good grief. I speak with an idiot.

you look at the history of Odessa

No! The fake-reasons of Putin and his criminals to murder and/or to displace people from Odessa are totally unimportant for me.

and note whose rule it was under at various times .

Also you might like to DYOR on where the Nazis flourish most in Ukey Land and have a look at their recent past in this beautiful city that I have stayed in several times .

DYOR and get your basic assumptions in order .

Do you understand this nonsense here on your own?

Good grief. I speak with an idiot.

No! The fake-reasons of Putin and his criminals to murder and/or to displace people from Odessa are totally unimportant for me.

Do you understand this nonsense here on your own?

A good discussion is fine .

Your illiterate approach just makes you look silly .

You are going to have to be more rational if you ever choose to make points which you would like others to consider .

So just behave like a rational adult and not like a naughty little boy.

I support NATO dismantlement or at least the return to the borders it had in 1990 since its expansion towards Russia's borders was hands down the most unjust, gratuitous decision of the Cold War.

I support the right of self-determination of eastern Ukraine that obviously don't want to be part of the ukrainian state anymore.

This position is the mirror image of the mentally retarded posters of this board who see this war as a unidimentional conflict, as a battle between Good (Ukraine) versus Evil (Russia).

You support self determination, except when it's with Russia's neighbors who self determined to join NATO? What kind of illogical thinking is that?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Originally posted by Luiza
Who has asked for this ??

Certainly not Russia .
They have little or no interest in western Ukey and even Kyiv itself once it is cleared of Nazis .

Let's not be childish here, Luiza.

It's obvious that Russia would love to install a puppet government in Kiev completely subordinated to Russia's interests.

This imperialist desire does not invalidate the russian objective to live free from military harrassment by NATO and the defence of the russian speaking provinces but the ukrainian people have every right to fight Russia's neo-colonialist ambitions.

I'm the first one to admit that in the case of Ukraine there's an extremely fine line separating independence from subservience to western or russian imperialism.

I'm the first one to admit that the establishment of an independent, sovereign ukrainian government that does not rent ukrainian land to foreign powers to threaten Russia and respect the will of the eastern oblasts will be tricky at best and almost mission imposible at worst but personally I can't accept any other alternative.

Originally posted by zaangalewa
Whom do you call "fanatic partisan"?

Originally posted by frigidweirdo
You support self determination, except when it's with Russia's neighbors who self determined to join NATO? What kind of illogical thinking is that?

The Gulf of Mexico is regarded by America as one of her most sensitive, delicate geopolitical spaces and rightly so.

The moment caribbean countries and Mexico decide to use their right to self-determination to allow a chinese military organization to surround with military bases one of America's most vital, strategic locations they become fair target for american bombs.

When eastern european nations decided to use their newfound freedom gave to them by a russian leader to allow their territories to be used in the West's plan of surrounding the western borders of european Russia (the heart of the country where most of its population resides, the center of political power, the industrial base) they too became fair targets for russian bombs.

Mexico, carribbean nations and eastern europe are welcome to protect themselves from America and Russia by building their own armies, on their own dime, just like America and Russia did.

They can also (ab)use their "right to determine themselves" by renting their soil to serve the interests of foreign powers in exchange for free protection but they do so at their own risk.

Russian march on Odesa? What the heck? In some parallel reality obviously.

130,000 Ukrainian army personnel have died and many more are sadly injured. Millions of desperate ukrainians have left the country as refugees . Those who remain are facing a decade of hardship.
Zelensky and his elite have become billionaires, living the high life.

A good discussion is fine .

Your illiterate approach just makes you look silly .

You are going to have to be more rational if you ever choose to make points which you would like others to consider .

So just behave like a rational adult and not like a naughty little boy.

My rationality lets me hope that the useful exact and detailed data Europe got about the war crimes in the Ukraine - a novum in modern history thanks of smart phones - will have serios penal consequences; if necessarry not only now immediatelly but also in 50 or even 100 years. I hope no murderer - specially also not any "Schreibtischtäter" (=the persons pulling the levers) will be able to hide the own crimes.

Last edited:
130,000 Ukrainian army personnel have died and many more are sadly injured. Millions of desperate ukrainians have left the country as refugees . Those who remain are facing a decade of hardship.
Zelensky and his elite have become billionaires, living the high life.

Wrong recriminations. Russia will pay for all this Russian crimes in this stupid and senseless war she started to do on not any real reason.

Forum List

Back