Russian inflation twice as bad as USA/Europe

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
The Russians are starting to pay exorbitant prices for goods and it's only the beginning
All because Putin is pretending there's a Nazi threat in a country with a Jewish leader (Ukraine)... So he can steal land from Ukraine.
I almost feel bad for the Russian people... Almost.
the prices Russian households pay for the goods and services they consume were 17.8% higher in April than a year earlier, compared with annual inflation rates of 8.3% in the U.S. and 7.4% in the eurozone.

Just wait, the Pootinistas will soon pour in to tell us how this is really good for Russia or how it's all the fault of the Nazis.

The Russians are starting to pay exorbitant prices for goods and it's only the beginning
All because Putin is pretending there's a Nazi threat in a country with a Jewish leader (Ukraine)... So he can steal land from Ukraine.

Maybe Russia can drop a nuclear bomb on DC and free us of this 1940s Dictatorship

So that is like comparing a 250 pound bitch to a 325 one

I actually feel bad for the Russian people too. Any country can become the victim of a horrible leader. Just look at the US and Canada.

Russian inflation twice as bad as USA/Europe​

Wooh, thanks, that makes me feel so much better!!! By the way, I just returned from the grocery store where I just paid nearly $2 hundred fucking bucks to get 6 bags of groceries!!!

Forum List

Back