Russian Confirms: ‘There Were Contacts’ During Trump Election Campaign

If you are in my country illegally you are a criminal and Trump is going to deport your ass. Try getting over the Trump wall to sneak back in, its not happening.

image.jpg

Laughing off major scandals shows the immaturity of these tools.

This is serious stuff...
After EIGHT YEARS of obama lawlessness and the clinton crime foundation and hitlery walking scott free... this is what you get...

1236646217949.gif

Well what would you expect when they believed Trump would win...starting a dialog with Trump, instead of having the horrible relationship with the Obomanation which looked seriously like it would end in a war!

If Trump has already been reaching out to mend our relationship with other countries, that's awesome!!!

Damn... how much better can he get??

If Trump has already been reaching out to mend our relationship with other countries, that's awesome!!!

The problem is that he is denying communication with Russia, in direct contradiction to the testimony of a Russian Federation insider.

Either Donald Trump is lying, or a senior Russian diplomat is lying. Someone is lying.

This guy hasn't even moved into the WH, and is already taking steps to bring world peace. :bowdown:

Mate, again, this is an actual scandal. I called you tools out for not giving a fuck in the past, and you are just proving my point.

This is what they do. You post a serious topic backed up by verified sources and they post cartoons. They are Trump's wet dream come true. Best sex he ever had.
Because you present evidence for an absurd hypothesis.

Trump is not working for the Russians, fool.

Mate, again, this is an actual scandal. I called you tools out for not giving a fuck in the past, and you are just proving my point.

This is what they do. You post a serious topic backed up by verified sources and they post cartoons. They are Trump's wet dream come true. Best sex he ever had.
Because you present evidence for an absurd hypothesis.

Trump is not working for the Russians, fool.
Thanks JB! 2020 was just about to achieve orgasm.

This is serious stuff...
There is nothing illegal about having "contacts" with the Russians, idiot.

But we can see that the left is not EVER going to accept that their bitch lost the election and they will conduct a campaign of harrassment, protest and bullshit till the bitter end.

We need to deport George Soros.

There is nothing illegal about having "contacts" with the Russians, idiot.

Then why deny it?

The issue is that we are receiving two conflicting accounts. Someone is lying, and it is either a senior Russian diplomat or Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back