Russia Bombs Near US Troops, Says Not Us!

Good ole Obama foreign wars. We have no business in Syria or being involved in it at all.

President Hillary will no doubt step it up and send in ground troops to prove she can "man up" as a Commander-in-Chief.

Good point. Does the Hill-Beast still want a no-fly zone over Syria and will someone ask her this question before the election?

Hillary will start World War III. She will have us engaged with Russia, China, Libya, Syria, and only God knows who all else.

You young Liberals out there along the ages of 22 - 24 who are not in college or married, if Hillary does squeak by and get elected you'd best get ready for the draft to be reinstated. Just pray you don't draw Fort Jackson for basic training in July or August.

You young Liberals out there along the ages of 22 - 24 who are not in college or married, if Hillary does squeak by and get elected you'd best get ready for the draft to be reinstated. Just pray you don't draw Fort Jackson for basic training in July or August.
Been there. Done thar

It ain't called the "Hell-hole of the infantry" for nothing. It earned it's name fair and square.

Been there. Done thar

It ain't called the "Hell-hole of the infantry" for nothing. It earned it's name fair and square.
Sand, fire ants, heat categories, make it hurt, Drill Sergeant, make it hurt!

I assume that the Syrian aircraft were inside Syria when they dropped their bombs? Are they not the official military of the Syrian government? Are our own military troops inside Syria at the express invitation of the Syrian government? If we have not been asked by the Syrian government to have troops inside their country, then what should we expect? Are we claiming that Syria could have uninvited military troops inside Texas and not expect to be confronted?

I thought we were helping the Syrians by supporting the war against ISIS.

Nope. It's regime change again just like in Libya. Obama and Hillary both want Assaud out because he has made them look like the incompetent fools they are.
Obama and Hillary both want Assaud out because he has made them look like the incompetent fools they are.

Really?

This is more like it.

unclesam1.jpg

I assume that the Syrian aircraft were inside Syria when they dropped their bombs? Are they not the official military of the Syrian government? Are our own military troops inside Syria at the express invitation of the Syrian government? If we have not been asked by the Syrian government to have troops inside their country, then what should we expect? Are we claiming that Syria could have uninvited military troops inside Texas and not expect to be confronted?

Nope. It's regime change again just like in Libya. Obama and Hillary both want Assaud out because he has made them look like the incompetent fools they are.
Obama and Hillary both want Assaud out because he has made them look like the incompetent fools they are.

Really?

This is more like it.

unclesam1.jpg
^^^^ jackass ^^^^

Really?

This is more like it.

unclesam1.jpg

Yes, Obama even failed at rigging Israel's election. They did succeed in rigging the Democrat Primary against Bernie though.

Been there. Done thar

Sand, fire ants, heat categories, make it hurt, Drill Sergeant, make it hurt!

It was those chiggers that ate me up.

Navy Seals forgot their oaths. The whole reason JF Kennedy created the Seals was to protect America from a roque government. Before the Seals we had the Frogmen but they were not formed for same reason.

How do you know they were not "formed"? Alliances within the military are handled by intelligence. I had a very good friend in the OSI, while I was in the Air Force and have some insight into this.

Really?

This is more like it.

unclesam1.jpg

Yes, Obama even failed at rigging Israel's election. They did succeed in rigging the Democrat Primary against Bernie though.
You don't understand the relationship between the puppet and the puppet master? Obama is not the one pulling the strings.

So let me get this straight, Republicans on this site are wishing the American seals or military were killed by the Iranians or Russians so they can blame Obama and Hillary?

True colors of so called conservatives, aren't pretty!!!! Sad sad sad indeed!!!

So let me get this straight, Republicans on this site are wishing the American seals or military were killed by the Iranians or Russians so they can blame Obama and Hillary?

I think what people are saying is that it is foolish for us to have military personnel on the ground inside the sovereign nation of Syria assisting terrorists.

Obama and Hillary have already lost the Middle East. 100,000 Iranian troops now in Iraq. Libya is a hell hole for ISIS. Obama's red line in Syria was a total loss.
yes, it was really stupid for Bush/Rumsfeld to set up an Iranian loving shiite to run Iraq and completely dismantle Iraq's existing army when they invaded Iraq!

Actually, it was Obama that declared victory in Iraq.
Victory and mission accomplished in Iraq was claimed by Bush and Republicans several times, before Obama.

I think what people are saying is that it is foolish for us to have military personnel on the ground inside the sovereign nation of Syria assisting terrorists.
According to the article it was a coalition of troops helping the KURDISH people train and learn how to fight.

Are Kurdish now terrorists?

What exactly is going on in Syria? Bad guys on all sides...? the Government, the ISIS group, the Kurds????

Who are the good guys? The refugees fleeing??

According to the article it was a coalition of troops helping the KURDISH people train and learn how to fight.

What exactly is going on in Syria? Bad guys on all sides...? the Government, the ISIS group, the Kurds????

Sure, why not? They are using acts of violence with the intention of coercing the legitimate governing authority of a sovereign state. No different than ISIS.

The United States has no legitimate reason for being in Syria. Obama is directly responsible for our presence there, no one else.

Sure, why not? They are using acts of violence with the intention of coercing the legitimate governing authority of a sovereign state. No different than ISIS.

The United States has no legitimate reason for being in Syria. Obama is directly responsible for our presence there, no one else.
What is the US/coalition's goal? Who does the USA believe is the Bad Guys? And why?? Do you know, and have an abbreviated version or do I need to spend hours googling and reading up on it myself?

What is the US/coalition's goal? Who does the USA believe is the Bad Guys? And why?? Do you know, and have an abbreviated version or do I need to spend hours googling and reading up on it myself?
The goal is to remove Assad from power and install a government that is not aligned with Iran.

Obambi has put our forces in harms way by making us allies with ISIS and Al Qaeda, and yes Syria has every "right" to self protection.

Forum List

Back