Rump does it again

I was interrupted by what should have been a Presidential moment a couple of minutes ago. Rump stole a few minutes of my time I'll never get back. Okay, "Ideas and Executive Order" sounds remarkably similar to what the Dems in the House are trying to get passed that almost all the Reps are against because it's a Dem proposal. Fine, I can live with that. If that is what it takes to get the Reps off this BS, I am for it.

I switch to a western station when he turned it into a campaign speech. I didn't mind when he was trying to grab the glory but when he started blaming past presidents and Dems, it became apparent that this was just another sleaze bag way of upside down bible bunker boy to try and shift America away from his latest blunders.

Almost sounds like you identified yet another con from the Orange Virus. Like every single day. Like every time he emotes.

He's trying to grab something, anything, to try and cover up the upside bible bunker boy.

I was interrupted by what should have been a Presidential moment a couple of minutes ago. Rump stole a few minutes of my time I'll never get back. Okay, "Ideas and Executive Order" sounds remarkably similar to what the Dems in the House are trying to get passed that almost all the Reps are against because it's a Dem proposal. Fine, I can live with that. If that is what it takes to get the Reps off this BS, I am for it.

I switch to a western station when he turned it into a campaign speech. I didn't mind when he was trying to grab the glory but when he started blaming past presidents and Dems, it became apparent that this was just another sleaze bag way of upside down bible bunker boy to try and shift America away from his latest blunders.

Almost sounds like you identified yet another con from the Orange Virus. Like every single day. Like every time he emotes.

He's trying to grab something, anything, to try and cover up the upside bible bunker boy.

Yep. He likes to keep it super tone deaf and non self aware at all times. The 'MAGA Method', if you will.

Keep in mind an executive order is a set of instructions to the executive branch of the federal government. It has no direct effect on state and local government. Only if the order directs federal agencies to take some action such as withholding funds if states do not comply with the order will it force any change. The tricky part is the agency must have the power granted by congress to act. This order is strictly a political statement outlining the president's vision of local law enforcement. It may or may not serve as a guideline for the states or it may just be a political statement the president will use in campaigning.

Finally, someone with something to say. I agree and the House is trying to get the very things passed he has grabbed credit for. The only good thing is, it builds a fire under Moscow Mitch's ass to get something done accordingly. To summarily reject the House Proposal just because it's done by a majority of Democrats like it's been done has to stop. If Rump had said that the reason he was doing this was to get the House and Senate on the same page, I would gladly call him President Trump because that is what a President is supposed to do. But, no, he plays politics, tries to grab all the credit and blames the past Presidents and the Democrats. So to me, it's just plain Rump

View attachment 351069
Blaming past presidents is very common. Ears did it regularly.
What is uncommon is for a president to never take responsibility while blaming others.

“As president and commander in chief I take full responsibility for all counterterrorism operations, including the one that inadvertently took the lives of Warren and Giovani.”
Barrack Obama 4/23/15

"The buck stops with me. As president, I have a solemn responsibility to protect our nation and our people, and when the system fails, it is my responsibility."
Barrack Obama
1/8/10

"Katrina exposed serious problems in our response capability at all levels of government and to the extent the federal government didn't fully do its job right, I take responsibility,"
George Bush
9/13/2005

“I don't take responsibility at all,” Trump said defiantly, pointing to an unspecified “set of circumstances” and “rules, regulations and from a different time.”
Donld Trump 8/13/20

When asked if he takes any responsibility for the spike, Trump answered: "No, I don't."
Donald Trump
4/27/20

Donald Trump: Never Wrong, Never Sorry, and Never Responsible

Forum List

Back