Rosa Koire Agenda 2030 exposed -- when you kicked out of your home u might pay attention to this

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Rosa Koire. Agenda 2030 exposed https://www.democratsagainstunagenda2... https://www.regeringen.se/regeringens...

UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is the action plan implemented worldwide to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all energy, all education, all information, and all human beings in the world. INVENTORY AND CONTROL.----Rosa Koire

REMEMBER: AGENDA 2030 IS AGENDA 21. THE AGENDA FOR THE 21ST CENTURY (AGENDA 21) IS A ONE HUNDRED YEAR PLAN. AGENDA 2030 IS A MILESTONE YEAR, OBVIOUSLY 30 YEARS IN. DON'T BE FOOLED INTO DISREGARDING UN AGENDA 21 AS 'OUTDATED' OR UPDATED BY AGENDA 2030. THIS IS A MANIPULATION DESIGNED TO BURY ALL OF THE OBJECTIONS AND ACTIVISM AGAINST AGENDA 21.

CLICK HERE TO READ OUR BLOG

Have you wondered where these terms 'sustainability' and 'smart growth' and 'high density urban mixed use development' came from? Doesn't it seem like about 10 years ago you'd never heard of them and now everything seems to include these concepts? Is that just a coincidence? That every town and county and state and nation in the world would be changing their land use/planning codes and government policies to align themselves with...what?

=================================

But you won't ever listen to what your told yet you think it's all a conspiracy because stupid asses \never bother past headlines or CNN as you parrot the pure bs lies you think are your truth!!

Meanwhile you losers are losing all that you ever knew as the american dreaM no matter what side your on but the LEFTIST SCUM OH THEY ARE OUT TO TURN NATION INTO A 3RD WORLS SHIT HOLE IF YOU STUPID POS MENTAL WARD NUT JOBS DON'T WAKE THE HELL UP SCUM BAGS!!!

Part of the U.N.'s "agenda 21" is combating pollution. Is the U.N. aware that the human excrement and body fluids from about 10,000 living and dead people in San Francisco and L.A. gets washed directly into the ocean when it rains? Do they care?

That is the most important admission from the UN since their inception. And the Democrats and liberals in this country are in line to implement it, if we are stupid enough to give them the opportunity.

We are no longer in a battle between parties. We are two factions. National vs U.N.
U.N. is winning...

I was gonna say I'm surprised more people aren't paying attention to this.

But then I remembered...

But you won't ever listen to what your told yet you think it's all a conspiracy because stupid asses \never bother past headlines or CNN as you parrot the pure bs lies you think are your truth!!

Meanwhile you losers are losing all that you ever knew as the american dreaM no matter what side your on but the LEFTIST SCUM OH THEY ARE OUT TO TURN NATION INTO A 3RD WORLS SHIT HOLE IF YOU STUPID POS MENTAL WARD NUT JOBS DON'T WAKE THE HELL UP SCUM BAGS!!!

source.gif

• Banned
I was gonna say I'm surprised more people aren't paying attention to this.

But then I remembered...

The ASSHOLE BELOW me just identified for you exactly what you remembered wasn't that super special of the degenerate! LMFAO post # 15

The best part it's a GAWD DAM GAY AS FK LEFTIST DEMOCRAT WHOSE WHITE ---AND THE DUMB FKRS STILL WON'T LISTEN. Now that is pure ass holeness LOL>

A927C4F0-D1B9-4C9B-A98B-85F96DA37F3B.png
The ASSHOLE BELOW me just identified for you exactly what you remembered wasn't that super special of the degenerate! LMFAO post # 15

The best part it's a GAWD DAM GAY AS FK LEFTIST DEMOCRAT WHOSE WHITE ---AND THE DUMB FKRS STILL WON'T LISTEN. Now that is pure ass holeness LOL>

Forum List

Back