Romney warns against re-electing Obama

Romney warns against re-electing Obama | Political Headlines | Comcast

In a speech billed as his closing argument to voters, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney warned Friday that re-electing his Democratic opponent would threaten another government shutdown and national default.

The former Massachusetts governor said only he can work with Congress to keep any of that from happening.

"He's ignored them, he's attacked them, he's blamed them," Romney said about President Barack Obama and Congress. "The debt ceiling will come up again, and shutdown and default will be threatened, chilling the economy."

Right on Mitt.................

i smell flop sweat

obama thinks that if he wins, even by the smallest margin he will be able to tantrum, demand and get everything he wants. He will get nothing because he has no idea of what republicans are opposing. It's not him, it's his policies.

obama isn't a person that can make decisions. When faced with a decision he is paralyzed. That's how Benghazi became Benghazi (I'm being overly generous here). It's why it took him a year to order the Bin Laden raid and now there are questions of whether he really did that or not. It's why there's no help for New Jersey. It's why the nation's business leaders are afraid to do anything except sell out and move on.

Once Obama has been re-elected, it will be up to Republicans to compromise. Dems have been open to compromise from the beginning. I would suggest that if Republicans hold the country hostage again, 2014 will be very ugly for them.

Yup!

The hilarious thing is that's basically what Romney is trying to do here.

In a speech billed as his closing argument to voters, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney warned Friday that re-electing his Democratic opponent would threaten another government shutdown and national default.

The former Massachusetts governor said only he can work with Congress to keep any of that from happening.

"He's ignored them, he's attacked them, he's blamed them," Romney said about President Barack Obama and Congress. "The debt ceiling will come up again, and shutdown and default will be threatened, chilling the economy."

i smell flop sweat

If you showered more than once a week that wouldn't happen. And you'd have some real friends to waste time with instead of wasting ours.

i smell flop sweat

If you showered more than once a week that wouldn't happen. And you'd have some real friends to waste time with instead of wasting ours.

That's been debunked!

I've watched del shower three times this week!

Forum List

Back