Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s presidential announcement

2A4EFFDF-1EB9-41E3-9F56-5935AF7D8F8C.jpeg

SUSPICIOUS: Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s presidential announcement doesn’t pass the smell test​

Prominent anti-vaccine propaganda pusher, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., has announced he’s running for President in 2024 as a Democrat, causing some to question what his real motive is.

According to Robert Costa, the chief election correspondent for CBS News, sources close to the matter claim former Trump adviser Steve Bannon is behind the shocking news.

Son of assassinated presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy and nephew of assassinated president John F. Kennedy, the anti-vaccine activist took a hard right turn over a decade and a half ago, after becoming convinced that vaccines were harmful.

Kennedy became popular with the MAGA crowd during the height of the pandemic.

I would certainly never vote for him! What do you think?

I knew it was going to be fun watching you fascists go after a Kennedy.

LOL

RFK Jr. has claimed the following outlandish things:

- Covid and other vaccines cause an abundance of harm.
- Bill Gates has a hidden agenda related to vaccines and population control.
- The World Trade Center towers may have been brought down by controlled demolition.
- Suggested that the government is engaged in a secret program to spray chemicals from airplanes, known as "chemtrails'.

We have enough conspiracy theorists in the Republican party. We don't need any more!

No, the Rethugikkkon party is the perfect place for this guy to be.

No, the Rethugikkkon party is the perfect place for this guy to be.

No, they don't have any

TRUTH
PATRIOTISM to AMERICA
CONCERN OVER US FEDERAL DEBT
JUSTICE

and neither do any of the Dems, especially dykey Gretched Whitmer, the likely Dem nominee prior to

THE DECLARATION OF THE ONLY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE WITH ANY CONCERN AT ALL FOR TRUTH AND JUSTICE

RFK Jr.

No, they don't have any

TRUTH
PATRIOTISM to AMERICA
CONCERN OVER US FEDERAL DEBT
JUSTICE

and neither do any of the Dems, especially dykey Gretched Whitmer, the likely Dem nominee prior to

THE DECLARATION OF THE ONLY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE WITH ANY CONCERN AT ALL FOR TRUTH AND JUSTICE

RFK Jr.
Yes, but there's more to come. His book, The Wuhan Cover-Up keeps getting pushed forward for release, likely because he's busy doing other things.

It's a mistake for fascists to think we're not dealing with a scholar here. His The Real Anthony Fauci, proves such scholarship. Here's proof of the media's profound illiteracy and CIA-propagandist influence on democrat nazi controlled news:

RFK Jr. vs. Biden

Everything but the dust reached the ground in ten seconds that's free fall speed idiot and prior to that there were explosions like demolition going off..go watch a video of a tower being demolished same as what happened with the towers

Also I suggest you learn to spell suggest
Wronjg youy dumbass

Free fall speed is not ten seconds it is 118 MPH which is speed they never reached

TYou are ignorant as hellof demolitions and physics like I said.

Wronjg youy dumbass

Free fall speed is not ten seconds it is 118 MPH which is speed they never reached

TYou are ignorant as hellof demolitions and physics like I said.
Jesus Christ is that a real comment? Learn to type coherently and try again retard

2A4EFFDF-1EB9-41E3-9F56-5935AF7D8F8C.jpeg

SUSPICIOUS: Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s presidential announcement doesn’t pass the smell test​

Prominent anti-vaccine propaganda pusher, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., has announced he’s running for President in 2024 as a Democrat, causing some to question what his real motive is.

According to Robert Costa, the chief election correspondent for CBS News, sources close to the matter claim former Trump adviser Steve Bannon is behind the shocking news.

Son of assassinated presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy and nephew of assassinated president John F. Kennedy, the anti-vaccine activist took a hard right turn over a decade and a half ago, after becoming convinced that vaccines were harmful.

Kennedy became popular with the MAGA crowd during the height of the pandemic.

I would certainly never vote for him! What do you think?
Can we get a trade going? Who do Republicans have that the Democrats would want? :cool-45:

Forum List

Back