robbers take tv news crew with them at robbing

oh how smart these black folks robbing these stores in chicago and then decided take the news crew with them lol lol lol/. brillant lol
I swear, robbers and thieves just aren't honest anymore.

Reminds me of when the news media embeds itself with the troops in "war" zones to help with the narrative. Friendly "journalists" of course that can be trusted or bribed.

they didnt pay nothing. the black thugs are just dumb.
I would say they are opportunistic not dumb. Whatever they sell it for is pure profit. Given the city has a reputation for going soft on crime even if they are caught the chances of pulling any hard time is low. They made more in ten minutes of work than they would a week of slinging burgers.

I would say they are opportunistic not dumb. Whatever they sell it for is pure profit. Given the city has a reputation for going soft on crime even if they are caught the chances of pulling any hard time is low. They made more in ten minutes of work than they would a week of slinging burgers.
no thier dumb cause now they cant lie in court and say it wasnt me. the news people just recorded the proof. and all it got them was prison time and and jail cell.

Forum List

Back