Ro-Ro-Rosa Parks and the Bu-Bu-Bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drsQLEU0N1Y]OutKast - Rosa Parks - YouTube[/ame]

Didn't you love the way he tried to make the term "black boys" endearing in his CNN interview.

I am shocked that there are still some RW loons who are defending Bundy.

Didn't you love the way he tried to make the term "black boys" endearing in his CNN interview.

I am shocked that there are still some RW loons who are defending Bundy.
They're still defending the Confederacy.

Let's spam the Boards with a new thread for every sentence in the Bundy Interview!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

"Maybe I sinned and maybe I need to ask forgiveness … but you know when you talk about prejudice, we're talking about not being able to exercise what we think and are feeling," Bundy eventually conceded.

"If I say 'negro' or 'black boy' or 'slave,' I'm not -- if those people cannot take those kind of words and not be offensive (sic) then Martin Luther King hasn't got his job done yet," he added.

Because if Bundy can't say wut he's thinkin' wit'out bein' criticized..are we truly free?

:lol:

"Maybe I sinned and maybe I need to ask forgiveness … but you know when you talk about prejudice, we're talking about not being able to exercise what we think and are feeling," Bundy eventually conceded.

"If I say 'negro' or 'black boy' or 'slave,' I'm not -- if those people cannot take those kind of words and not be offensive (sic) then Martin Luther King hasn't got his job done yet," he added.

Because if Bundy can't say wut he's thinkin' wit'out bein' criticized..are we truly free?

It is so funny that the loons are still defending the King of Welfare Fraud, Bundy. The Dems gotta be loving this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back