RNC under Lara Trump spreads ‘massive fraud’ claims about 2020 election

Well stop stealing elections then we’ll stop talking about them.

The numbers don’t lie, it was rigged and everyone knows it.

When your party fights every election integrity law, and fights every audit, it proves they are cheating.

View attachment 930534

View attachment 930535

View attachment 930536

View attachment 930537
Biden won in 2020. And he's going to win in November. Long past time for you to deal with it. :)
You would think that after all the races Republicans have been losing over the last few years, you'd get the message and move on.

Biden won in 2020. And he's going to win in November. Long past time for you to deal with it. :)
You would think that after all the races Republicans have been losing over the last few years, you'd get the message and move on.

I am sick and tired of voting AGAINST someone by voting for someone I can't imagine doing the job. I made the comment about the Dems only needing a ham sandwich to defeat Rump. Little did I know, that's all they offered and Rump was defeated soundly. I lay this clearly on our two party system that no longer represents anyone other than their major donors.

I am sick and tired of voting AGAINST someone by voting for someone I can't imagine doing the job. I made the comment about the Dems only needing a ham sandwich to defeat Rump. Little did I know, that's all they offered and Rump was defeated soundly. I lay this clearly on our two party system that no longer represents anyone other than their major donors.
we are in agreement on the 2 party system that deprives most of us of a real choice, but you are very wrong about the 2020 results. senile joe could not raise a crowd of more than 20 people while Trump routinely had over 50 thousand at his rallys. Biden did not get over 70 million votes, the 2020 election was the start of the end of the USA.

its not a myth, the 2020 election fraud is a fact that is well documented with video evidence. Biden did not win that election, he did not get over 70 million votes campaigning from his basement.
Excellent. I am pleased to see the Republican Party going all in to run on that as a major campaign issue.

Yep. It's a pain. But this is the system we are left with and there's no changing it until the Baby Boomers are gone and enough of the first run Gen-X crowd retires, dies, or exits politics.
Maybe then, something will change. But that brings in a whole host of other issues, the one at the top being Citizen's United. ^Shrug^. I don't see big money exiting politics until the Boomers and first run Gen-X'ers are gone.

So we are left with two old geezers and two parties who just trying to one up each other to hold on to power. Unfortunately, I'll have to pick the geezer and the party that did NOT try or is trying to shred this country's Constitution and end its current system of government...all in the name of making sure the other geezer doesn't end up in prison. :)

• The numbers don’t lie, it was rigged and everyone knows it.
  • its not a myth, the 2020 election fraud is a fact that is well documented with video evidence. Biden did not win that election, he did not get over 70 million votes campaigning from his basement.
Well, earnest poster Redfish, and Hawk, do this: Show the forum your deadsolidperfect proof about Biden's less than"70 million votes".

And do this too: show us your deadsolidperfect proof the election was rigged for Biden.

Lest folks think such sentiments are merely Whiny Sore Loserisms.

Or, alternatively, rather than gnash-your-teeth, hissyfit and weep on American social media.....do this:

• Take your deadsolidperfect proof of the 'rigging' to your local FBI office (link to their nationwide offices below*). It is the patriotic responsible citizen obligation to do so. Patriots would promtply do so, posthaste.

• And, if you would posters Redfish and Hawk, after your meetings with your local FBI office, please come back to the forum and describe how the meeting went, and the nature of your evidence.

Thanks, in advance.

-------------------------------------------------------------

.Just a family hack, supporting the family grift takeover of that party, making it the Trump Party family business revenue stream. It is about the only charity fund-raising entity, they are allowed to participate in as a profit center anymore.
Truthfully, I'm quite cool with it. Let the Trump family employ those coffers promptly and thoroughly. We can trust them to be prudent and responsible.
After all, they've earned it, given the abuse they've endured by all the media....Rightfield, Leftfield, and Independent.
They need full compensation and whatever pool of funds is in RNC accounts.....well, that is an appropriate source to give them compensation.

PS.....and withdraw some of the RNC funds for Rudy G., Kimberly Guilfoyle, and Alex Jones, too. After all, they were all on that J6 Podium at the Ellipse. They need compensation for the criticism they've garnered. IMO

------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------

its not a myth, the 2020 election fraud is a fact that is well documented with video evidence. Biden did not win that election, he did not get over 70 million votes campaigning from his basement.
Liar. You have no such evidence. You embarrass yourself and our country.

We count votes, not the squeals of cultists. Every Trump rally was really a Biden rally.

"So......which of these is incorrect:
"...No photo IDs, unsecured ballot drop boxes, mass mailing of ballots, and voter rolls chock full of deceased people and non-citizens..."
No matter how you slice it, the 2020 Presidential election was stolen..... and everybody knows it."

Gonna need a little context there, prolific poster DGS.
Such as:
  1. 'No photo ID's. -----meaning, how many, which precincts, to what effect? How do you know? Your sources and vetting?
  2. Unsecured ballot drop boxes ----- how many, which precincts, to what effect? How do you know? Your sources?
  3. Mass Mailing of ballots? -----which precincts, how many, to what effect? How do you know? Your sources?
  4. Voter rolls full of dead people? ------ which precincts, how many dead? Did any of them actually vote? To what effect? How do you know? What are your sources?
  5. Rolls full of non-citizens ......same questions. Give us context.

Please respond thoughtfully and sincerely, lest folks think you are just another internet graffiti-chicken, who scrawls something unsupported, then scurries away.

Don't be that guy, poster DGS. You can be better.
Good luck. And the forum will thank you for fully contextualized responses to the above queries.
Gracias, amigo.

So......which of these is incorrect:

"...No photo IDs, unsecured ballot drop boxes, mass mailing of ballots, and voter rolls chock full of deceased people and non-citizens..."

You could add,
  • massive illegal trolling for votes in Democrat, brain-dead districts, paid for my Zuckerberg,
  • last minute changing of voting rules, contrary to State laws,
  • informal waivers of ballot requirements to allow more votes from urban, overwhelmingly Democrat districts,
  • suppression of truthful news items unfavorable to Democrats (e.g., the Hunter Biden laptop),
  • Etc.
No matter how you slice it, the 2020 Presidential election was stolen. Unfortunately, because it was planned over several months by an army of Leftist attorneys, there was no significant PROVABLE voter fraud, which is what that headline attacks. The level of fraud was certainly significant, but it remains unproven. The Trump lady should not have used that term (assuming she had something to do with it), but the election was stolen and everybody knows it.

There are some brain dead Democrats who never venture outside of their echo chamber who I believe really don't know.

It will be interesting to see how the RNC distributes money to down-ticket races.

There won't be anything left to distribute after paying all of his legal bills. The Trump campaign doesn't even have any swing state field offices open yet and Biden has dozens of them. The Republican Party is going to get annihilated in November, but apparently that's what's going to have to happen to get the rank and file to free themselves from Cult 45.

img_0786-jpeg.930534

This pic says it all. The only people who attend Biden events are pedophiles and illegal immigrants

There won't be anything left to distribute after paying all of his legal bills. The Trump campaign doesn't even have any swing state field offices open yet and Biden has dozens of them. The Republican Party is going to get annihilated in November, but apparently that's what's going to have to happen to get the rank and file to free themselves from Cult 45.
The GOP got annihilated for 4 years after Trump took office in 2016.

Forum List

Back