Richard Spencer, Alt Right Hero & wife beater/child terrorizer

Richard Spencer's views on government and economics are about as liberal as it gets. He's another leftwing racist, as Hitler was.

Pogo How am I wrong?

"Liberal" and "racist" do not mix. They're mutually exclusive. Also the characterization of Hitler as "leftist" was hilarious.

Spencer is a neo-Fascist --- see the reference to the KKK?
are you saying a liberal cant be a racist?....

Richard Spencer's views on government and economics are about as liberal as it gets. He's another leftwing racist, as Hitler was.

Pogo How am I wrong?

"Liberal" and "racist" do not mix. They're mutually exclusive. Also the characterization of Hitler as "leftist" was hilarious.

Yes.
Easiest question I've had all day.

I've seen leftists make some pretty bigoted and racist remarks.

Pogo How am I wrong?

Yes.
then you are pretty naive pogo....there are lots in California...in the gated communities in the Anaheim Hills i delivered to those "liberals" up there used to talk down to me because they thought i was a Mexican.....they talked about the gardeners like they were pieces of shit....liberals like to say to your face how they are with you,but when the minority walks away they get a little more honest....."hey i support you,but please dont move into my neighborhood"....yea liberals cant be racist....one of the dumbest things i have heard today...

Pogo How am I wrong?

Yes.
then you are pretty naive pogo....there are lots in California...in the gated communities in the Anaheim Hills i delivered to those "liberals" up there used to talk down to me because they thought i was a Mexican.....they talked about the gardeners like they were pieces of shit....liberals like to say to your face how they are with you,but when the minority walks away they get a little more honest....."hey i support you,but please dont move into my neighborhood"....yea liberals cant be racist....one of the dumbest things i have heard today...

Then they can't be Liberals, Harry. Simple as that. They're mutually exclusive.
You can be a racist, or you can be a Liberal, but you can't be both. If you're one, you're not the other.

Pogo How am I wrong?

Yes.

You can be a racist, or you can be a Liberal, but you can't be both. If you're one, you're not the other.
Liberalism and racism are certainly not mutually exclusive Look at that Asslips guy, IM2 for example. You're an idiot.

Pogo How am I wrong?

Yes.

did you have lunch with dean?....i cant believe you dont think a dam liberal cant be a racist....but you keep believing that, i know better,i knew enough through work that no one will ever convince me of that.....when you hear very liberal people saying what they think of the illegals,and they sound just as bad as any right wing racist,then that tells me they can be racist too.....

Pogo How am I wrong?

Yes.

Riiiiiiight. So Bill Clinton isn't a liberal?

There is nothing in the GOP platform that advocates racist policies. Therefore, a Republican cannot be a racist.

Yes.

did you have lunch with dean?....i cant believe you dont think a dam liberal cant be a racist....but you keep believing that, i know better,i knew enough through work that no one will ever convince me of that.....when you hear very liberal people saying what they think of the illegals,and they sound just as bad as any right wing racist,then that tells me they can be racist too.....

First of all Harry, "Mexican" is not a race.

Anybody can be a dick, if that's what you're describing. "Racism" means a belief that one race is superior to another one. Even if they're not a dick about it. But that wouldn't apply to "Mexican" --- that's a nationality, not a race.

Liberalism is egalitarian. Racism depends on a base belief in a social hierarchy; that some groups are "above" others. Liberalism by definition doesn't believe in such a hierarchy; its whole point was to dismiss that hierarchy.

And second of all -------- who claims these people to whom you refer are "Liberals"? Are they calling themselves Liberals? Where does this label come from? Who's putting it on them?

Oh, and I didn't have lunch at all. Gonna make up for that right now.

Last edited:
Meet the next Republican senator from Alabama.

Yes.

Riiiiiiight. So Bill Clinton isn't a liberal?

I dunno. Never thought about it. Give me an example.

Moved out of politics because it’s not political?!?!

This guy and his followers are all Trump supporters who declared ‘Hail Trump’ and espouse the very nationalism that Trump has just embraced, after years of dog whistles and blatantly racist statements that endear him to them.

Yeah right it’s not political. :bsflag:

There is nothing in the GOP platform that advocates racist policies. Therefore, a Republican cannot be a racist.

Of course one can. Nobody needs to adhere to literally everything in a political party's platform in order to be a member of that party. A political party is simply a vehicle.

We weren't talking about parties anyway but a racist can be a Republican, a Democrat, a Whig, a Green, any party or no party at all. Racism doesn't in any way require a political party.

David Duke is a Republican. So was, for example, Clarence Morley, Colorado Governor who was also not only supported by the Klan but a member of it. Although admittedly I don't know that much about his racial attitudes.

Yes.

Anybody can be a dick, if that's what you're describing. "Racism" means a belief that one race is superior to another one. Even if they're not a dick about it. But that wouldn't apply to "Mexican" --- that's a nationality, not a race.

Liberalism is egalitarian. Racism depends on a base belief in a social hierarchy; that some groups are "above" others. Liberalism by definition doesn't believe in such a hierarchy; its whole point was to dismiss that hierarchy.

And second of all -------- who claims these people to whom you refer are "Liberals"? Are they calling themselves Liberals? Where does this label come from? Who's putting it on them?

pogo give me a fucking break....if someone is calling Mexicans some nice racial metaphors they are called racist....at least in California they are,i have witnessed enough of that shit out here....and i know you know that.....and who claims they are liberals?....me....i delivered their political mail for ten years and talked with many of them during election time and i heard some very liberal talk by a hell of a lot of those registered democrats i conversed with.....they sure as hell were not conservatives....

Yes.

pogo give me a fucking break....if someone is calling Mexicans some nice racial metaphors they are called racist....at least in California they are,i have witnessed enough of that shit out here....and i know you know that.....and who claims they are liberals?....me....i delivered their political mail for ten years and talked with many of them during election time and i heard some very liberal talk by a hell of a lot of those registered democrats i conversed with.....they sure as hell were not conservatives....

Doesn't sound like they were Liberals either but ---- again ---- "Mexican" is not a race. Never has been.

Doesn't sound like they were Liberals either but ---- again ---- "Mexican" is not a race. Never has been.
of course they dont sound like that to you....but i bet if i was saying something about "conservatives" you would not question what they are....you would agree that they are without any questions...whatever little bubble you live in pal,stay there,i would hate for you to see the truth about so many liberals who just cant be racists or bigots....

Forum List

Back