Richard Gere Needs A New Spiritual Teacher

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
When I am there [Tibet], I am very happy. The Tibetans radiate. They literally send out light. His Holiness [the The Dalai Lama] generates love and compassion to every human being. He has committed himself to that. I haven't made that leap yet. I haven't given up self-aspiration. I still love making movies.

Richard Gere - Biography - IMDb

If Boo’s Dalai Lama cannot teach Gere The Path to Enlightenment —— Carey Lowell will:

richard-carey-split.jpg

Richard Gere and Carey Lowell

$100M at stake in bitter Richard Gere divorce
By Julia Marsh
May 1, 2015 | 11:49am

100M at stake in bitter Richard Gere divorce Page Six

More evidence of false religion. The love of money is the root of all evil. It is true of the Roman Catholic Vatican which is the wealthiest Institution / land owner / banks / wealth on earth today ( the Pope is in control of many trillions of dollars - look at the great press he gets!) , the false money preachers - Joel Osteen, Rick Warren, Kenneth Copeland who have bowed down to the Antichrist of Rome, the false teachers such as the Dalai Lama who travels around to meet the rich and famous and seeks the praises of men, the leader of the Satanist inspired Scientology who has amassed a fortune from Hollywood stars........ the same fruit coming off the false religion tree - over and over again. Pick a false religion and examine the fruit.

God has blessed the Roman Catholic religion...the one true faith.

after over 1700 years of their existence--they cannot even understand simple bible milk, let alone the meat. this is them-2Thess 2:3--as soon as people were allowed to read Gods word for themselves--they ran away from Catholicism. and a disunified mass of confusion of about 33,000 religions claiming to be Christian popped up in confusion--not of God or his son-1Cor 1:10-Mark 3:24-26

Forum List

Back