Revealed: How 'up to 60' women rule ISIS's capital by fear. Merciless 'Jihadettes' order executions,

I am sure there are, but they should be brought to justice. Since Utah just relaxed polygamy laws, maybe the Muslims will all move there. Now that would be a hoot.

Gee, and here I read just this Sunday that the authorities were evicting the people who belonged to that group. Maybe the Muslims here will take their place. You will be the one to tell them that they will have to become Mormon and keep the Book of Mormon at hand instead of the Koran.

Mormons are always looking to convert people, it may work. I could see two blonde guys in dark suits going door to door in Mosul.

Mormons are always looking to convert people, it may work. I could see two blonde guys in dark suits going door to door in Mosul.

I don't know about that. Mormons are really clean-cut people who would never behead anyone and then proudly lift the severed head up. Meanwhile, why not tell us about the Muslims who are so busily trying to convert people in Mexico and Central America?

You seem to know quite a bit about Muslims. I hadn't heard of Muslim missionaries in Mexico and Central America. But, as a Roman Catholic I would suggest to my fellow Catholics in Mexico and Central America that Islam is a crap religion and to remain Catholic, especially with our new Pope Francis. A great man.

You seem to know quite a bit about Muslims. I hadn't heard of Muslim missionaries in Mexico and Central America. But, as a Roman Catholic I would suggest to my fellow Catholics in Mexico and Central America that Islam is a crap religion and to remain Catholic, especially with our new Pope Francis. A great man.

The tag team here is so busy repeating themselves on forums the same stuff ad nauseam, but yet they have no idea of what their Muslim friends are doing in the Western Hemisphere.

Muslim Converts In Mexico Make Up A Diverse Fast-Growing Community Fox News Latino

In the Name of Allah Islam Takes Root in Latin America

Islam in Latin America Sonora del Norte Press

I have no Muslim friends (not by choice mind you), and I don't fixate on Muslims as you do, so why would I know about their conversion program?

I have no Muslim friends (not by choice mind you), and I don't fixate on Muslims as you do, so why would I know about their conversion program?

It's a one and a two, and we have the musical chair duo once again starting off. Be tuned in and watch them operating all day long. The viewers don't even have to waste their time and read all their nonsense. Just do a search, and you can see how busy they are. How nice to conduct your life strictly on forums instead of actually living it!!! This is what you actually call a fixation.

You are truly deranged Sally. You have such fantasies. :cuckoo:

People are deranged when they spend practically their entire day (every day) on forums instead of actually having a life. Strange how when Haniyah's name was mentioned, that Facebook page was locked mighty fast. However, many people were able to see it before it was locked. Now you two get on with your dancing across the forums. I wouldn't want to interrupt that one and a two and a spin here and there.

Forum List

Back