Resorts no longer off limits to drug cartel violence

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

This is what happens when the political leaders of the US and Mexico ignore the drug cartel reign of terror. It just gets exponentially worse until someone has to do something about it. Now you are not even safe in resort areas.

It's time to do something.

They are being given free reign. They have so many billions, I find it resonable that they can be bribing..or threatening even U.S. politicians at different levels . No doubt they do it in Mexico.

This is what happens when the political leaders of the US and Mexico ignore the drug cartel reign of terror. It just gets exponentially worse until someone has to do something about it. Now you are not even safe in resort areas.

Nahh. I will vacation within the States. Thanks anyway, but they can have their resorts for themselves. I've seen a lot of hard work coming up from our Mexican neighbors. Maybe they deserve a holiday?

I read where some Mexicans attacked the drug lords with manchettes because they were at the end of their rope with them, naturally they were all murdered the next day.

Sometimes you get pushed to where you just don't care anymore.

As private citizens, how can we defend ourselves when our governments have forsaken us?

Why the Gell is anyone from the USA going to these places to begin with. My brother and his wife stopped going about six years ago due to the dangers.

The 'leaders' of the US and Mexico ARE the Drug Cartels.

Why the Gell is anyone from the USA going to these places to begin with. My brother and his wife stopped going about six years ago due to the dangers.

Probably only crime syndicates (e.g., drug and flesh cartels) can afford to go there these days anyway. We just don't hear their names, but the locals do.

As private citizens, how can we defend ourselves when our governments have forsaken us?

First, we defend ourselves by shining the light on evil.

Either it will behave and disappear into the clouds like regular old evil, or else it will be dealt with.

But we do need men to man up for the second part.

Forum List

Back