Republicans Win To Keep Medicine Costs High For Most Americans

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
would essentially mean that pharma companies could raise price increases well beyond inflation," he said in an interview in the days leading up to the vote.

Drug companies and Senate Republicans had planned for months to target the inflation caps provision — through a process known on Capitol Hill as a “Byrd bath.” Sen. Mike Crapo (R-Idaho), the top Republican on the Senate Finance Committee, told reporters that they went through the bill “line by line” in an effort to bring every challenge they could find.

Good job. You really stuck it to Americans.
That’ll show ‘‘em whose boss huh?

We can blame this on Republicans but I never for a second thought Congress would do this. People like Cory Booker has fought against lower prescription prices forever so I had no faith this would ever pass.

We can blame this on Republicans but I never for a second thought Congress would do this. People like Cory Booker has fought against lower prescription prices forever so I had no faith this would ever pass.
Have you ever run a business?.... ever employed people?.... ever spent millions on research for medicine that extends lives?..... imagine doing all that when the government is telling you what you can charge for your product...

Actually you can thank Joe Manchin for that, and the fact that medical research won't be worth it for the drug companies, so they won't, so no breakthrough drugs for things like cancer, or diabetes, and any new drugs will be priced much higher. Welcome to the NEW LIBERAL WORLD ORDER of removing the useless eaters...

It isn't the Republicans doing this. It is the Sorocrats...

Have you ever run a business?.... ever employed people?.... ever spent millions on research for medicine that extends lives?..... imagine doing all that when the government is telling you what you can charge for your product...

You do not have a right to have your product funded by the government. This is a right to negotiate prices. You know like in Capitalism.

You do not have a right to have your product funded by the government. This is a right to negotiate prices. You know like in Capitalism.
Certain products like food and medicine have higher degrees of importance to the human race... we aren't talking about a pot dispensary.....

What is the point of medicine that people can not afford?
People are taking the medicine so they are able to afford it through insurance... this is why a stable good economy is so important to maintain.... we must reverse course and bring down inflation and gas prices or we won't be able to afford anything...

People are taking the medicine so they are able to afford it through insurance... this is why a stable good economy is so important to maintain.... we must reverse course and bring down inflation and gas prices or we won't be able to afford anything...

So we should bring down prices but we shouldn't be trying to bring down prices?

So we should bring down prices but we shouldn't be trying to bring down prices?
We should be trying to cure deceases like Cancer.... and that takes money... My close friend died from cancer...
Make the economy better and stop the climate change renewable nonsense and reduce fuel costs and make it possible for people to have insurance through their work or other means.....
But you don't cut cost by government dictates... Doctors are already jumping ship due to Medicare negotiations... why double down on what doesn't work....

We should be trying to cure deceases like Cancer.... and that takes money... My close friend died from cancer...
Make the economy better and stop the climate change renewable nonsense and reduce fuel costs and make it possible for people to have insurance through their work or other means.....
But you don't cut cost by government dictates... Doctors are already jumping ship due to Medicare negotiations... why double down on what doesn't work....

It's not a dictate. It's a negotiation. You know, Capitalism.

You can’t possibly be this mind numbingly stupid. I’m just going assume you’re trolling at this point.

You can’t possibly be this mind numbingly stupid. I’m just going assume you’re trolling at this point.
You just trolled me with this post... can't debate the issue than go away....

would essentially mean that pharma companies could raise price increases well beyond inflation," he said in an interview in the days leading up to the vote.

Drug companies and Senate Republicans had planned for months to target the inflation caps provision — through a process known on Capitol Hill as a “Byrd bath.” Sen. Mike Crapo (R-Idaho), the top Republican on the Senate Finance Committee, told reporters that they went through the bill “line by line” in an effort to bring every challenge they could find.

Oh that is rich.
The passage of Obamacare caused rise in healthcare cost and insurance premiums for every American
Republicans??

Good God the stupidity

This obviously at odds with your Party of Death policies! Remember, people are supposed to die off in huge numbers. Reduce the world's population and save the few (party faithful) who remain so they can live short lives in caves dining on wild vegetation. Kill the people - Save the planet!

Next time you go see your doctor ask him or her what they think about Medicare negotiations....

Why? Ask anyone what they think of negotiating. Do you suppose the auto dealer would love for you to simply pay MSRP?

Like when Biden undid Trump's lower drug prices.

That showed em, huh?

Most annoying trollboi

Forum List

Back