Republicans seem sure that the Democratic Party is communist, but can never identify a specific policy as being communist

For one losing my employer sponsored health insurance. The day Commie Care started was the day I lost my company insurance for the first time in my adult life. Their climate change hoax is another. We were paying over $5.00 a gallon just for that ruse and it's not all that much cheaper now. Bringing in more illegals that will not only be a burden on our school teachers, ER's, lowering American wages, but the criminals that are coming along with them like the illegal that raped a 10 year old in my state and left her for pregnant. Their anti-police stance that's responsible for a dramatic increase in violent crimes, and their attempt to subvert the SC decision that every American has the right to defend themselves with lethal force.

The question is not why I hate Democrats, the real question is what's to like about them?
So you lost you insurance and Millions who couldn't afford health care were a able to get health insurance. Before too many homes lost their equity and savings when serous illness struck. You're a truck driver, so's my oldest son who is a Teamster and has excellent health insurance, maybe you ought to get a job with UPS or any trucking company with benefits.

The immigrants who come to the US, both legally and otherwise, take jobs that you and others won't. You've been brainwashed that the Democrats are anti police. You are cherry picking that Democrats support crime, they for example allowed me to hire from VAWA the entire Domestic Violence (DV) Unit and write another grant to hire officers to be on High School Campus and feeder schools, i.e. middle schools.

I spent 32 years in Law Enforcement, from Deputy to Management in the late 60's to the my retirement in 2005. I've been a Democrat for all of these years, and understand that the Republican Party puts corporate and big business Profits over People, and some of those profits provide dark money for Republican Pols.

So you lost you insurance and Millions who couldn't afford health care were a able to get health insurance. Before too many homes lost their equity and savings when serous illness struck. You're a truck driver, so's my oldest son who is a Teamster and has excellent health insurance, maybe you ought to get a job with UPS or any trucking company with benefits.

The immigrants who come to the US, both legally and otherwise, take jobs that you and others won't. You've been brainwashed that the Democrats are anti police. You are cherry picking that Democrats support crime, they for example allowed me to hire from VAWA the entire Domestic Violence (DV) Unit and write another grant to hire officers to be on High School Campus and feeder schools, i.e. middle schools.

I spent 32 years in Law Enforcement, from Deputy to Management in the late 60's to the my retirement in 2005. I've been a Democrat for all of these years, and understand that the Republican Party puts corporate and big business Profits over People, and some of those profits provide dark money for Republican Pols.

Oh, that big business fable again? Hillary raised a record amount of campaign funds, only to outdo DumBama with the last record he broke. Tell me, where did they get those funds from, the homeless? If anybody is in bed with big business, it's the Communists. In fact most all of our richest Americans are die hard leftists.

People who become ill don't lose their house over medical bills. In most cases when people get really sick, they can't work for an extended period of time that they don't get paid for. They still have to eat, pay bills, pay utilities, so they start borrowing on credit cards, take out home equity loans. If they can't get back to work and create income to tackle these new bills, they have no choice but to file bankruptcy in effort to keep what they have.

Yes, Democrats are anti-police and pro-criminal. Just ask anybody in CA that lives under the reign of Gascon and others like him. In fact many places across the US can't find applicants to become police officers, my suburb included.

The government doesn't make it "nearly impossible"? How so?

It's their plan to. All you have to do is read Dementia's agenda on guns. As I stated before in the posts you didn't go back and read, he's howling how we need to take liability protection away from gun manufacturers and sellers. That means if a police officer has to shoot a criminal in self-defense, the criminal would be able to sue both entities which would eventually put them out of business. So if Americans have no place to buy a firearm, you disarmed them.

It's their plan to. All you have to do is read Dementia's agenda on guns. As I stated before in the posts you didn't go back and read, he's howling how we need to take liability protection away from gun manufacturers and sellers. That means if a police officer has to shoot a criminal in self-defense, the criminal would be able to sue both entities which would eventually put them out of business. So if Americans have no place to buy a firearm, you disarmed them.

Here is my take. Not all firearms are made to kill human beings. No one needs a long gun or hand gun to hunt or shoot at targets with a 30 round magazine. Thus, the gun manufacturers who make guns made specifically for the target to be a human being, there is some sense in making them liable.

Local Police Agencies, notwithstanding SWAT Teams, do not carry 30 round magazines. In an event the misuse of firearms by local LE would be exempt. Lethal weapons used by LE have a need to for them since the manufacturers sell weapons solely made for killing human beings. Other than firearms some of the gear used by criminals to protect themselves are sold to the disaffected. That is culpable.

Here is my take. Not all firearms are made to kill human beings. No one needs a long gun or hand gun to hunt or shoot at targets with a 30 round magazine. Thus, the gun manufacturers who make guns made specifically for the target to be a human being, there is some sense in making them liable.

Local Police Agencies, notwithstanding SWAT Teams, do not carry 30 round magazines. In an event the misuse of firearms by local LE would be exempt. Lethal weapons used by LE have a need to for them since the manufacturers sell weapons solely made for killing human beings. Other than firearms some of the gear used by criminals to protect themselves are sold to the disaffected. That is culpable.

That's as stupid as holding all auto manufacturers liable for any vehicle they make that goes over 70mph, or isn't equip with a breathalyzer as standard equipment.

It has nothing to do with liability, it has to do with it being a way for the Communists can get around our Constitution. Yes, guns are made to kill. That's exactly what I want it to do if I have to use deadly force against an attacker, or several attackers. I want a gun that will kill them. And yes, I want my 9mm that holds 17 rounds because the further distance you have to your target, the more misses you will have firing. And if I choose a gun that has 30 rounds, that's great for practice as I don't have to reload all the time.

If we are going to hold gun manufacturers liable for how their customers use their products, why stop there? If somebody rips me off by stealing my identity from the internet, I should be able to sue their internet provider that gave them access to me, or Best Buy for selling them the computer that they used to commit this act of theft. Imagine a country like that.

So let me get this straight: If government makes it nearly impossible for me to get or own a gun, that's not a fascist dystopia?
Neither Israel or the US makes it impossible. Israel just makes difficult. They are not dystopian obviously. Not sure why you’re whining about this now anyway. Don’t you already have an arsenal? How many more do you need to make your dick feel longer?

Were you going to or did you vote for George Wallace ( D) in 1972 Democrat POTUS Primary in your State ( Or did he get shot before you got the chance ?)

Labels are always the easy way, then you never have to look at or discuss the nuances of any situation.

Neither Israel or the US makes it impossible. Israel just makes difficult. They are not dystopian obviously. Not sure why you’re whining about this now anyway. Don’t you already have an arsenal? How many more do you need to make your dick feel longer?

Oh, back to that childish comparison of dicks and guns again? Do you leftists all get programmed in one place or do they have several locations? You all seem to talk exactly alike.

I don't whine about anything; another leftist line of bullshit. When leftists complain, they are discussing the issues. When a righty complains, they are whining. Like I said, it's like you all are clones or something. Never seems to be an original thought among you and your comrades.

So tell me, if they make it impossible to buy a gun because they closed down all the gun stores and manufacturers, WTF is a person supposed to get a gun at? Part of Dementia's plan was to make it illegal to buy guns and gun parts over the internet. That's not making it difficult to buy a gun, that's making it impossible to buy a gun.

Let's go with making it difficult to own a gun. If we can make it difficult to buy a gun, would it be okay with you if we made it difficult to exercise other constitutional rights, such as voting? I'm all for that. Let's make a tradeoff.

Forum List

Back