Republicans eliminate local control in Pennsylvania

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Pa. lawmakers move to bar local gun laws in wake of Pittsburgh measures

I do not know about other States but Pennsylvania is trying to ban local governments from passing any regulations regarding guns.

The already have already dine this for agriculture. Our small, pristine township could not stop the importing & spreading of sewage sludge from the city. Local communities can not stop factory pig farms from moving in.

Now, they can not do anything to help protect their residents from the onslaught of guns. Maybe a historical small town wants to ban guns from their shopping districts. Can't do it.

'''The already have already dine this for agriculture'''
WTF does this sentence mean?

I do not know about other States but Pennsylvania is trying to ban local governments from passing any regulations regarding guns.

The already have already dine this for agriculture. Our small, pristine township could not stop the importing & spreading of sewage sludge from the city. Local communities can not stop factory pig farms from moving in.

Now, they can not do anything to help protect their residents from the onslaught of guns. Maybe a historical small town wants to ban guns from their shopping districts. Can't do it.
In most States State law takes precedence over local and county laws. Depends on how the State Constitution was written. Could be Pennsylvania is one of those States and the Repubs are simply trying to enforce that, could be Penn isn't one of those and the Repubs are trying to make it so. Don't know if you have a valid gripe or are simply full of shit as the news blurp was just that a blurp.

JACKASS: WHAT "Onslaught" of guns? If you knew anything, you'd know that Pennsylvania is home to more gun owners and hunters than just about any other state.

While I agree with states rights, you are very confused when you say "help protect their residents from the onslaught of guns." Criminals don't care if guns are illegal so they already have them in your town. The only "onslaught" would be from law abiding citizens, not criminals. Not sure how that would be a problem.

Move to Venezuela.

Seriously

Just fucking move!

'''The already have already dine this for agriculture'''
WTF does this sentence mean?

Most likely using a phone and not proofing their thread before posting... Most likely done but with dave it could also mean dime bag, so who knows...

Forum List

Back