Report: Russian space rocket breaks apart after launch

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Yuk, yuk, yuk. Putin must be very angry! Putin not happy! :(

Report: Russian space rocket breaks apart after launch in Kazakhstan - CNN.com

(CNN) -- A Russian space rocket launch went sour Friday, destroying the booster and its payload, Russian state media said.

Nine minutes after the Proton-M rocket lifted off in Baikonur, Kazakhstan, on Friday, officials on the ground lost contact with the it, ITAR-Tass reported, citing an official from Russia's Federal Space Agency.

Making Putin out to be an idiot angry child does not make Obama stirring up another war with real repercussion (attacks) not an idiot angry child.

The only reason you guys don't like Putin is because he makes Obama look like a shit talking weakling who does not think the consequences through when he threatens others. But then again, Obama was never going to fight a war with Russia and die, just like he didn't in Syria, Pakistan, Egypt, Iraq and Afghanistan... He lets the poor and middle class do the dying and the tax payers of the future pay the bills and live through his depression.

Making Putin out to be an idiot angry child does not make Obama stirring up another war with real repercussion (attacks) not an idiot angry child.

The only reason you guys don't like Putin is because he makes Obama look like a shit talking weakling who does not think the consequences through when he threatens others. But then again, Obama was never going to fight a war with Russia and die, just like he didn't in Syria, Pakistan, Egypt, Iraq and Afghanistan... He lets the poor and middle class do the dying and the tax payers of the future pay the bills and live through his depression.

You do like Putin?

You do like Putin?

Quote and make as large as you like the area where I said or implied I like Putin... When you can't I'll just assume you are reaching.

You don't make any sense at all you commie-lover.

How many threads about Putin did you start or post in prior to Obama pushing America into another war, in this case with Russia?

I can't support Democrats because they are an even bigger war party than the Republicans... so I don;t vote for either.

I guess that makes me a commie lover, but at least I'm not a war hungry Democrat.

How many threads about Putin did you start or post in prior to Obama pushing America into another war, in this case with Russia?

About 100% more than the number of rockets he ever built.

Forum List

Back