Report: Palin abused power, broke no laws in trooper case

You have it. Somewhere in the middle is the Golden Age! So the Golden Agers are having a go at you. They regret that when they were your age they were Dumbarse Class 1, so there is envy. Now they are in their Golden Age and they look at me and they think, "grumpy old out of touch bastard". They move from envy to fear. :lol:

Just about right.

Plus, many people fear the "Grumpy old bastard" voting bloc since old people usually vote in great numbers. :lol:

You have it. Somewhere in the middle is the Golden Age! So the Golden Agers are having a go at you. They regret that when they were your age they were Dumbarse Class 1, so there is envy. Now they are in their Golden Age and they look at me and they think, "grumpy old out of touch bastard". They move from envy to fear. :lol:

Ya we should listen to an Australian and a 17 year old kid. Both liberal turds that are so out of touch with the US as to be dangerous. Like I already told ya in another thread, Australia gets a vote when they over run us or become a few of our States till then worry about your Kangaroos. As for a 17 year old loud mouth, get back to us when you have done a little work and lived out side mommy and daddy's house a few years.

Exactly, but in McCain they're actually looking to vote for a Grumpy Old Bastard.

I must admit, there are times when I'm torn................:eusa_angel:

You know, there's a difference between Grumpy and Delusional when it comes to McCain. :lol:

Ya we should listen to an Australian and a 17 year old kid. Both liberal turds that are so out of touch with the US as to be dangerous. Like I already told ya in another thread, Australia gets a vote when they over run us or become a few of our States till then worry about your Kangaroos. As for a 17 year old loud mouth, get back to us when you have done a little work and lived out side mommy and daddy's house a few years.

Rock, all you have is personal attack. You come across as a mean fucker, you know that? A mean and ignorant fucker who can't address an argument but must stoop to personal attacks and xenophobia. Now shut your fucking yap or come up with a decent argument.

See D? We are out of touch supposedly with the US!

Besides, the Kangaroo would be a dangerous voting bloc. They would also probably have to fight hard for their right to vote. :eusa_whistle:

And you know, you assume I have a mother and father. What if I didn't? I do, but your generalizing and generalizing is wrong. :eusa_whistle:

Just because you were a naive fuck when you were 17, doesn't mean I am. :D

See D? We are out of touch supposedly with the US!

Besides, the Kangaroo would be a dangerous voting bloc. They would also probably have to fight hard for their right to vote. :eusa_whistle:

And you know, you assume I have a mother and father. What if I didn't? I do, but your generalizing and generalizing is wrong. :eusa_whistle:

Just because you were a naive fuck when you were 17, doesn't mean I am. :D

Sorry to burst YOUR generalizing but I had already been in the army and on my own by the time I was 17. But hey so much for YOU generalizing, ehh? I joined a month after I turned 17.

Remind us big boy? How much have YOU done, except live in Mommy and Daddy's house, eat their food and spend their money?

Sorry to burst YOUR generalizing but I had already been in the army and on my own by the time I was 17. But hey so much for YOU generalizing, ehh? I joined a month after I turned 17.

Remind us big boy? How much have YOU done, except live in Mommy and Daddy's house, eat their food and spend their money?

We've been over this, you don't have to be in the Army to know about Life.

Besides, I never said what you were naive about so I wasn't generalizing.

I've had a job but I doubt you care about that.

You were institutionalised at 17 and you're bragging about it?

We've been over this, you don't have to be in the Army to know about Life.

Besides, I never said what you were naive about so I wasn't generalizing.

I've had a job but I doubt you care about that.

Ya remind how you pay for your food, pay for your room and board, have to run your own life, etc etc. I had a job when I was 14, did not make me any smarter then any other 14 year old. Made me a little more dependable but not more knowledgable or able to understand the concept of self support or "on your own".

Go ahead show us how you have really been running everything and have a clue how that works.

Figures the NEW ZEALANDER would make a disparaging comment about the Military.

No, you don't get it. In the military you get told what to do. You were 17, you couldn't wipe your nose unless you received an order. But you want to tell Robert that you were superior at that age. You had to make no personal decisions, they were made for you. You are trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Bad luck for you.

Ya remind how you pay for your food, pay for your room and board, have to run your own life, etc etc. I had a job when I was 14, did not make me any smarter then any other 14 year old. Made me a little more dependable but not more knowledgable or able to understand the concept of self support or "on your own".

Go ahead show us how you have really been running everything and have a clue how that works.

Where does it say I have to live by myself, be working/paying for everything and such to be able to research and understand politics?

The World Wide Web has anything anyone wants to know. You just have to make sure it's credible by source checking,etc.

But I guess you discount that since you probably believe I just go on Left wing fringe sites.

No, you don't get it. In the military you get told what to do. You were 17, you couldn't wipe your nose unless you received an order. But you want to tell Robert that you were superior at that age. You had to make no personal decisions, they were made for you. You are trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Bad luck for you.

Ya you live that lie. Go ahead and try being in the army and just being an ignorant sot with no decisions or such. Tells me what a moron YOU are.

After basic training no one wakes you up, no one tells you where to be. What a load of HORSE SHIT. Maybe they teach Australian troops to be mindless drones, but I doubt that.

That is true that in the Military for the most part you follow orders given by commanding officers or you get punished/thrown out.

Where does it say I have to live by myself, be working/paying for everything and such to be able to research and understand politics?

The World Wide Web has anything anyone wants to know. You just have to make sure it's credible by source checking,etc.

But I guess you discount that since you probably believe I just go on Left wing fringe sites.

You have NO life experience to put to the test of the politics you claim to support. But then you would know that if you were not a know it all 17 year old High school student.

You have NO life experience to put to the test of the politics you claim to support. But then you would know that if you were not a know it all 17 year old High school student.

I don't believe I know everything, nobody does.

However, I believe I am knowledgable in the area of Politics at the very least, which you don't believe.

And I have Life experience at the age of 17, just not the same as you perhaps or the things I'll be doing later on in life. It's ignorant to say I've done nothing in my age by the age of 17.

Forum List

Back