Report: ISIS just burned 45 Iraqi citizens alive.

Jesus f*cking Christ...this happened within 5 miles of where the Marines are based.
FIVE MILES PEOPLE. What does that tell you?

That we shouldn't have a military base in Yemen. In fact, we shouldn't have military bases anywhere except the United States.

You have just displayed your pathetic fucking ignorance. You have no concept or even a rudimentary understaning of logistics.

Get a clue. Rapid troop deplyoment. Transit.

Just basic concepts for your stupid ignorant mind.

[QUOTE="BullKurtz,
Them hanging on a few more years does not equate to saved either.

They got TOYoda by the short and curlies....all it took was getting out of the debt and pensions....on an even playing field the nips can't touch American styling and bending the sheet metal is how you sell cars with reliability issues being equal.

[QUOTE="BullKurtz,
Them hanging on a few more years does not equate to saved either.

They got TOYoda by the short and curlies....all it took was getting out of the debt and pensions....on an even playing field the nips can't touch American styling and bending the sheet metal is how you sell cars with reliability issues being equal.
I'm driving a Chevy.

Hope it lasts like my Toyotas did.

The computer in it went haywire one day, all the gauges quit, no speedometer, nothing.

Pulled in a Chevy place, but did not shut it down.

They said they could check it out in an hour, but I didn't want to wait.

Took it to another Chevy place by my GF's, and was going to buy an Impala, but damn, after a shutdown for a few minutes the thing came back on and has never gone out again.

I will need a car soon, and am still thinking Impala.

Youngest son owes me a car, little mofo.

He wrecked my Malibu he had borrowed, and still doesn't think I am really going to make him replace it someday!

I'm driving a Chevy.

Hope it lasts like my Toyotas did.

The computer in it went haywire one day, all the gauges quit, no speedometer, nothing.

Pulled in a Chevy place, but did not shut it down.

They said they could check it out in an hour, but I didn't want to wait.

Took it to another Chevy place by my GF's, and was going to buy an Impala, but damn, after a shutdown for a few minutes the thing came back on and has never gone out again.

I will need a car soon, and am still thinking Impala.

Youngest son owes me a car, little mofo.

He wrecked my Malibu he had borrowed, and still doesn't think I am really going to make him replace it someday!

I'm a Ford man but a vicious advocate for the Big 3. The Malibu is awesome from what I hear....performance, comfort, and 30mpg. Drive a Taurus before you buy the bowtie....I hear they are equally nice.

Jesus f*cking Christ...this happened within 5 miles of where the Marines are based.
FIVE MILES PEOPLE. What does that tell you?

That we shouldn't have a military base in Yemen. In fact, we shouldn't have military bases anywhere except the United States.

Perhaps this helps...if not, then nothing will help you.
THUMB.jpg

Not what it told me.
It tells me that we no longer control/protect 1 sq. foot of Iraq.

3rd ID would go through them like shit through a goose. But I agree it's the Iraqis who have to stand up to them....if Baghdad falls under attack then we wipe the floor with Daesh.

Don't get me wrong any U.S. unit would wipe them off the map in less than a week.
BUUUUUTT - you see what happened in Yemen. We ran.
We have a former community organizer as Commander in Chief.
Now the liberals will tell you "this is all Bush's fault", which is wrong. No doubt he has some clear ownership of this mess - but Bush is not in charge andhasn;t been for 5 1/2 years.
Egypt, Syria and Yemen...next is Iraq. The world map is changing, and we are not even in the game.

Forum List

Back