You take me out of the country, not the country out of me
New Your City's neon lights just ain't my cup of tea
I take that Orange Blossom Special
A song I know well
A redneck down in Georgia
I love those southern bells.

Be careful using the term "redneck"
I was called a racist for it.
That right there is the very reason for this party.

We need some Dickie Chix in here!
The following is a quote from the fiddle player in 2006.

"I'd rather have a smaller following of really cool people who get it, who will grow with us as we grow and are fans for life, than people that have us in their five-disc changer with Reba McEntire and Toby Keith. We don't want those kinds of fans. They limit what you can do."

In other words, anything having to do with the redneck life may most likely not even be in the act's vocabulary which would only leave me with this question. What place would there be for them in a chat like this one if they no longer want to be associated with anything having to do with country music?

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
Be careful using the term "redneck"
I was called a racist for it.
That right there is the very reason for this party.

We need some Dickie Chix in here!
The following is a quote from the fiddle player in 2006.

"I'd rather have a smaller following of really cool people who get it, who will grow with us as we grow and are fans for life, than people that have us in their five-disc changer with Reba McEntire and Toby Keith. We don't want those kinds of fans. They limit what you can do."

In other words, anything having to do with the redneck life may most likely not even be in the act's vocabulary which would only leave me with this question. What place would there be for them in a chat like this one if they no longer want to be associated with anything have to do with country music?

God bless you two always!!!

Holly
What "party?"

Forum List

Back