Red Sox at Guardians today.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Having spent almost half my early life in Northeast Ohio it's a little hard to say Cleveland Guardians instead of Indians ......but I guess you can get used to anything if you try .

If it's cool with the Native Americans it's cool with me.

Having spent almost half my early life in Northeast Ohio it's a little hard to say Cleveland Guardians instead of Indians ......but I guess you can get used to anything if you try .

If it's cool with the Native Americans it's cool with me.
Just keep calling them the Tribe.

They still will continue lose like them, so............................

As for myself, I used to be a Reds fan, but since baseball is now a land of the haves and have nots with the Reds being one of the have nots in terms of income and salary for players, why bother?

I could care less if big money temas like the Yankees and/or Red Sox wins the World Series..............again.

Yawn.

Just keep calling them the Tribe.

They still will continue lose like them, so............................

As for myself, I used to be a Reds fan, but since baseball is now a land of the haves and have nots with the Reds being one of the have nots in terms of income and salary for players, why bother?

I could care less if big money temas like the Yankees and/or Red Sox wins the World Series..............again.

Yawn.
I saw Ted Nugent headline a music festival at the old Lakefront Stadium.

Now they have Progressive Stadium ....go figure.

Braves /Dodgers game is on now great game going on. No protest of the name Braves or the Logo.
Freeman just struck out with bases loaded. I just call the Cleveland Gaurdians s just Cleveland. These teams are giving into a small group of loud activist who most have no idea why their protesting.

You mean Municipal Stadium, aka the Mistake On The Lake? Nobody misses it. It's hard to believe that the first retro-modern stadium (opened as Jacobs Field) is now 30 years old.
I haven't been in that neck of the woods since about 1983. But yeah it was Cleveland Municipal Stadium..... thanks for reminding me.

I worked at the Coliseum down in Richfield a couple years between 78 and 1980. Saw the Globetrotters .... Ringling Brothers Circus and a BUNCH of free concerts.

RedSox vs Yankees was a good game last Saturday. Alot of good baseball games happening this year. It's a real competitive season. My Braves, Rays, and Marlins are doing okay but not great.

A more rational reaction to the faux outrage about the "Indians" name would have been to change the logo to a picture of the Taj Mahal. Them kind of Indians wouldn't mind.

Forum List

Back