Red Army against White Army …. around 1917

this side

• Total voters
which side would you have been on?
Red. I'm sure it would have depended on who I was back then. If I was nobility or wealthy, I'd want to keep the status quo. If I was a serf, I'd go with any group that promised me my freedom. Since most people back then were serfs, I'd likely have gone with the Bolsheviks since they were the best option for me.

Red army, as in Russia? I would NEVER want to be a Russian soldier. Russia has a LONG history of throwing their soldiers into meat grinders without a second thought. Their soldiers are always extremely undersupplied too. Fuck that shit. I want no part of that.

Red. I'm sure it would have depended on who I was back then. If I was nobility or wealthy, I'd want to keep the status quo. If I was a serf, I'd go with any group that promised me my freedom. Since most people back then were serfs, I'd likely have gone with the Bolsheviks since they were the best option for me.

me maybe white …

Red army, as in Russia? I would NEVER want to be a Russian soldier. Russia has a LONG history of throwing their soldiers into meat grinders without a second thought. Their soldiers are always extremely undersupplied too. Fuck that shit. I want no part of that.

neither would i want that …

Usual bullshit about how Russians don't value their own people, it is a case of Russians are prepared to fight to the last man woman and child to stop foreign domination.

Usual bullshit about how Russians don't value their own people, it is a case of Russians are prepared to fight to the last man woman and child to stop foreign domination.
Get a grip on reality bro. Russia has a long history of not taking care of their soldiers. :cuckoo:

Yes they were so much collaborators they destroyed over 80% of Nazi forces and liberated all the Nazi death camps in Eastern Europe and liberated Kiev, behave yourself.
Some say that if they had not agreed to split Poland with Hitler, WWII might have been very different.

i ´d be the side of Bułak-Bałachowicz and his BPR´s army , Finnish , Estonian , Ukranien anti - imperialistic armies .
by the way, you need to buy a book on this subject , it NEVER have been just REDS (Muscovite ) VS. (Muscovite ) WHITES ...

Russia1918.png

Some say that if they had not agreed to split Poland with Hitler, WWII might have been very different.
Some people love to rewrite history, the reason for the Soviets treaty with the Germans was because before the war the British and other Western Countries refused to have a anti Nazi treaty with the Soviets, if Stalin had not done that deal over two million Nazi troops would have been on the Soviets Western border long before Barbarossa, it was a delaying tactic, and some people never mention the Polish stealing some land from Czechoslovakia before that.

the Soviets did attempt to establish an anti-Hitler coalition in the run up to the war. Recent scholarship confirms the numerous efforts by Joseph Stalin to reach out to Britain, and through it to other Western governments, to join in presenting a united front against Hitler. In the most important of these, Soviet Ambassador to Britain Ivan Maisky repeatedly approached the Chamberlain government about such an alliance. Loath to ally with the communists, Neville Chamberlain responded at various points by either ignoring these entreaties or slow-waking talks that could have led to a deterrent to Hitler.

The British were probably hoping Hitler would attack the Soviets instead of Europe.

Soviets treaty with the Germans
RT.RU CRAP

THE REALITY :

you have started WW2 IN 1920, BUT IN 1920 Poland with France /UK support STOPPED YOUR COMMIE JIHAD

That time Poland saved the world...​

Who Started World War II? by Viktor Suvorov​

Forum List

Back