Records show pysch prof who diagnosed Trump lacks license

ok ...so that so called psychiatrist is nothing but a rat!

fuck her....I'm so sick of lying rats (demrats) ....this piece of scum should never work again! Shame on her!

Hey Dr. Brandy Lee.... this is not Communist China

this is AMERICA...get it?

:lol:

She's at least as "American" as you are.

Being a racist fuckwit isn't a redeeming quality.

she should shut her mouth...

It is unconscionable that a licenced psychiatrist would even attemp to classify a person they have never met!!!

shame on her! SHAME!

Do you think that justifies you to be racist towards her?

Of course you do - and that's why you have no moral standing to "shame" anyone.

As you were, racist fuckwit.

I am not a racist

How do you dare to call me that?

Of course you're a racist. Did you forget what you posted already?

Did you forget that you just told an American that this isn't "China", just because she's Asian?

That's what "racist" means.

Edit: I see that you added "Communist" in front of "China". But we both know what you posted.

fuck her....I'm so sick of lying rats (demrats) ....this piece of scum should never work again! Shame on her!

It is unconscionable that a licenced psychiatrist would even attemp to classify a person they have never met!!!

shame on her! SHAME!

I am not a racist

you lost this and you know it....you should apologize to me

you are a loser

I pity you...

• The Yale University psychology professor who has repeatedly diagnosed President Trump with a "mental impairment" appears to lack a valid license in the State of Connecticut.
Records show psych prof who 'diagnosed' Trump lacks license
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What else would you expect from a leftist , mostly democratic lunatic school. That's where the mental illness finishes up in the race to being a mental case democrat. =)

Just the same as the ass Obama lacks a real birth certificate LOL
So?

He is a professor
Why does he need a license?

shame on her! SHAME!

I am not a racist

you are a loser

I pity you...
I'm sorry Skye

You may be pretty, but every post you make reveals how fucking dumb you are

shame on her! SHAME!

I am not a racist

you are a loser

I pity you...
I'm sorry Skye

You may be pretty, but every post you make reveals how fucking dumb you are

sure Einstein, sure :rolleyes:

shame on her! SHAME!

I am not a racist

you are a loser

I pity you...

Whatever you say, racist fuckwit.

I see from your picture that you have blonde hair. Why don't you go back to Sweden?

This is America, and we mock racists here.

What a disgusting poster

• The Yale University psychology professor who has repeatedly diagnosed President Trump with a "mental impairment" appears to lack a valid license in the State of Connecticut.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What else would you expect from a leftist , mostly democratic lunatic school. That's where the mental illness finishes up in the race to being a mental case democrat. =)

So?

He is a professor

She simply affirmed what a boatload of us have already been saying about Rump for two and a half years now. I've posted the American Psychiatric Association's DSM-5 criteria for Narcissistic Personality Disorder at least a dozen times over that period. I didn't need no steenking "license" to figure that out.

So?

He is a professor

*She

shame on her! SHAME!

I am not a racist

you are a loser

I pity you...

I see from your picture that you have blind hair. Why don't you go back to Sweden?

huh???

what??:cuckoo:

don't understand what you say? ...:dunno:

I wonder how good Trump's usual doctor's licence is?
Remember how he wrote that Trump tested positive for everything?
If that's true....shouldn't he be in isolation?

Attachments

• dr bornstein.jpg
    dr bornstein.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 32
I wonder how good Trump's usual doctor's licence is?
Remember how he wrote that Trump tested positive for everything?
If that's true....shouldn't he be in isolation?

Say, didn't Rump pronounce himself a "genius"?

Where's his license to do that? Did he examine himself? :eusa_think:

I am not a racist

you are a loser

I pity you...

I see from your picture that you have blind hair. Why don't you go back to Sweden?

huh???

Of course you don't.

Don't tax yourself, I'll explain.

I'm making fun of you for being racist. In order to mock you, I'm doing the same thing you did - deciding that you're not a "real" American based on nothing but what you look like.

Once again, the APA issued a warning, for just what she did, and to quit-

"We at the APA call for an end to psychiatrists providing professional opinions in the media about public figures whom they have not examined, whether it be on cable news appearances, books, or in social media," the group wrote. "Arm-chair psychiatry or the use of psychiatry as a political tool is the misuse of psychiatry and is unacceptable and unethical."

Allegations about Trump’s mental fitness were put forth in Michael Wolff’s latest book, “Fire and Fury.” Beyond that, however, more than a dozen lawmakers met with a Yale University psychiatrist, Dr. Brandy Lee, who warned them Trump was “going to unravel, and we are seeing the signs.” Lee has not personally examined the president.

The APA had to remind members of the 1973 Goldwater Rule.

“The Goldwater Rule ... makes it unethical for a psychiatrist to render a professional opinion to the media about a public figure unless the psychiatrist has examined the person and has proper authorization to provide the statement,” Dr. Saul Levin, the group's CEO and medical director, said in a statement. “APA stands behind this rule.”

The group furthermore said what’s publicly available from people is not enough to diagnose a psychiatric condition.

"A proper psychiatric evaluation requires more than a review of television appearances, tweets and public comments," the AMA wrote. "Psychiatrists are medical doctors; evaluating mental illness is no less thorough than diagnosing diabetes or heart disease. The standards in our profession require review of medical and psychiatric history and records and a complete examination of mental status."

They continued: "Using psychiatry for political or self-aggrandizing purposes is stigmatizing for our patients and negatively impacts our profession.”
Psychiatric Association Hammers Members Over Diagnosing Public Figures

Liberals don't need licenses to practice psychiatry. Hell the entire CNN staff self-identified as shrinks and are handing out their diagnosis on President Trump every night.

She apparently also fibbed about having a meeting with a gop Senator, to discuss her diagnosis with him.

Once AGAIN for the dishonest hack crowd ----

Bandy Lee did not "DIAGNOSE" Rump. NOBODY "diagnosed" Rump, at least as far as we're allowed to know.

A "diagnosis" requires a personal examination. Bandy Lee neither conducted such an examination, NOR DID SHE CLAIM TO HAVE DONE SO. And at no point did she characterize anything as a "diagnosis". What she said, O dishonest hacks, is that his behaviour ***WARRANTS*** such an examination.

Now why would she be suggesting an exam should be done, if (you claim) she's already done it?

This is in the OP's OWN LINK.

HELLLLLOOOO? THIS THING ON??

I am not a racist

you are a loser

I pity you...

huh???

Of course you don't.

Don't tax yourself, I'll explain.

I'm making fun of you for being racist. In order to mock you, I'm doing the same thing you did - deciding that you're not a "real" American based on nothing but what you look like.

I am real human being ok?

From Australia, America, Europe or wherever.... I am a real human being....ok?

and all I'm saying is that

It is unconscionable that a licenced psychiatrist like Dr. Brandy Lee would even attemp to classify a person she has never met!!!

shame on her! SHAME!

"We at the APA call for an end to psychiatrists providing professional opinions in the media about public figures whom they have not examined, whether it be on cable news appearances, books, or in social media," the group wrote. "Arm-chair psychiatry or the use of psychiatry as a political tool is the misuse of psychiatry and is unacceptable and unethical."

Allegations about Trump’s mental fitness were put forth in Michael Wolff’s latest book, “Fire and Fury.” Beyond that, however, more than a dozen lawmakers met with a Yale University psychiatrist, Dr. Brandy Lee, who warned them Trump was “going to unravel, and we are seeing the signs.” Lee has not personally examined the president.

“The Goldwater Rule ... makes it unethical for a psychiatrist to render a professional opinion to the media about a public figure unless the psychiatrist has examined the person and has proper authorization to provide the statement,” Dr. Saul Levin, the group's CEO and medical director, said in a statement. “APA stands behind this rule.”

The group furthermore said what’s publicly available from people is not enough to diagnose a psychiatric condition.

"A proper psychiatric evaluation requires more than a review of television appearances, tweets and public comments," the AMA wrote. "Psychiatrists are medical doctors; evaluating mental illness is no less thorough than diagnosing diabetes or heart disease. The standards in our profession require review of medical and psychiatric history and records and a complete examination of mental status."

They continued: "Using psychiatry for political or self-aggrandizing purposes is stigmatizing for our patients and negatively impacts our profession.”

Liberals don't need licenses to practice psychiatry. Hell the entire CNN staff self-identified as shrinks and are handing out their diagnosis on President Trump every night.

She apparently also fibbed about having a meeting with a gop Senator, to discuss her diagnosis with him.

Bandy Lee did not "DIAGNOSE" Rump. NOBODY "diagnosed" Rump, at least as far as we're allowed to know.

A "diagnosis" requires a personal examination. Bandy Lee neither conducted such an examination, NOR DID SHE CLAIM TO HAVE DONE SO. And at no point did she characterize anything as a "diagnosis". What she said, O dishonest hacks, is that his behaviour ***WARRANTS*** such an examination.

Now why would she be suggesting an exam should be done, if (you claim) she's already done it?

STILL YET another lying headline.

Once again for the slow of wit --- Bandy Lee did not claim to have rendered a "diagnosis".

A diagnosis requires a personal consultation. Your headline writer either doesn't know that distinction and doesn't care to find out --- or DOES know that and is deliberately playing you like a three-dollar banjo.

Nobody claims to have "diagnosed" Rump nor does the APA claim anyone did.

What Bandy Lee rendered was a professional opinion recommending that such an examination--- the type that could lead to such a diagnosis --- is warranted. The same as if you called a mechanic, described a "boogety boogety boogety" sound in your transmission, and that mechanic recommended you get a Framistan check.

THAT IS NOT WHAT A DIAGNOSIS IS.

Understand??

And once again, it does not matter. She and others were called out by the largest psychiatric association in the world to stop. Period. You think you won a point on the use of a word. You didn’t.

Once again for the slow of wit --- Bandy Lee did not claim to have rendered a "diagnosis".

A diagnosis requires a personal consultation. Your headline writer either doesn't know that distinction and doesn't care to find out --- or DOES know that and is deliberately playing you like a three-dollar banjo.

Nobody claims to have "diagnosed" Rump including the APA.

What Bandy Lee rendered was a professional opinion recommending that such an examination--- the type that could lead to a diagnosis --- is warranted. The same as if you called a mechanic, described a "boogety boogety boogety" sound in your transmission, and that mechanic recommended you get a Framistan check.

Understand??

leftards are so gullible they fall for anything

--LOL

another "we really got him this time " stunt goes down in flames

--LOL

And once again, it does not matter. She and others were called out by the largest psychiatric association in the world to stop. Period. You think you won a point on the use of a word. You didn’t.

Nobody claims to have "diagnosed" Rump including the APA.

What Bandy Lee rendered was a professional opinion recommending that such an examination--- the type that could lead to a diagnosis --- is warranted. The same as if you called a mechanic, described a "boogety boogety boogety" sound in your transmission, and that mechanic recommended you get a Framistan check.

Understand??

Well, the thing is, words are important. Different words have different meanings.

"Diagnosis" has a distinct medical definition.

Forum List

Back