Recalling That The Trumped-Up Jan 6 Remarks Admitted Knowing the March Vigilantes!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
The famous GOP defense of the January 6 Trumped-Up Address at the Ellipse may want to reconsider. "What did he know, and When did he know it!" is bound to come--like with all the Nixon people. Rather than a complete link, only this is now relevant:

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Now, in context, it is known that the riot event was planned in advance--intending the particular version of a peaceful and patriotic expression. Anyone can wonder if police in shoot-out are acting lawfully and peacefully(?). So shown below is the standard definition of "Vigilante," taking extra-legal advantage of a situation.

". . . .a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate."

The March down the street was clearly pre-meditated. Not shown is language showing prayer and fasting to be the intended outcome, on arrival.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(
The Christian Message is, anyone notices: Intentionally about many people on both sides(?), clearly known: Matt 25: 14-30!)

Horseshit- it was a false flag- with red flags streaming all through the narrative- but y'all go ahead and believe the betters and fall for the horseshit- your self anointed betters approve your ignorance-

Horseshit- it was a false flag- with red flags streaming all through the narrative- but y'all go ahead and believe the betters and fall for the horseshit- your self anointed betters approve your ignorance-
Pure horseshit!

With more Trumped-Up, pathological-lying induced senile dementia, being shown all over: Then many might contend that the impeachment trial verdict is essentially in. The Trumped-Up obsession with extra-legal, vigilante action may actually start to creep into press reporting.

The requests of Vigilante action of the Vice President, and Georgia people: Are evidence of support for Vigilante escalations of illegal action.

A pattern of pre-meditation is already established--just not so-called, "Vigilante!"

(The Christian Message is, anyone notices: Intentionally about many people on both sides(?), clearly known: Matt 25: 14-30!)

Sorry, had you mixed up with that horsebelly guy. Horsefly? Horsehair? I don't know. Anyway, it's the hat. My bad.
Sorry- no doubt- but your apology is shallow, just like the poser expressing it- that would be you.

Sorry, had you mixed up with that horsebelly guy. Horsefly? Horsehair? I don't know. Anyway, it's the hat. My bad.
Sorry- no doubt- but your apology is shallow, just like the poser expressing it- that would be you.
In this one case you are correct, I'm really not sorry. I'm just trying to get you to shut up and bugger off.

So do us a favor, yeah?

The extra-legal basis of the impeachment conviction verdict will even likely be all the failed lawsuits--themselves better said frivolous, but all tossed out.

So the crescendo to the guilty-as-impeached verdict can be shown a wave of intolerance for law and order, building!

(The Christian Message is, anyone notices: Intentionally about many people on both sides(?), clearly known: Matt 25: 14-30!)

Forum List

Back