Rebellion at NY Times newsroom to walk out after decrying direction of paper

I don't understand this term "Failing New York Times"... Numbers show an increase in both the stock value and in subscriptions. Record growth since election day... So what exactly is failing?

Trump says NYT 'failing' -- but stock up 30% since election

It's simple. Their page hits are up because everyone is quoting their made up news and fantasies... Nobody can pass up a big disaster like that. It's epic and historic.. Can't look away from a good crash..
And the stock prices??

ALL stock prices are up since the election dupe. Even the dogs..
Just listen to yourself... subscriptions are up and you say it's because people want to "see the accident". Stock is up and you say it just because of the market... how am I supposed to take those answers seriously... so why exactly is it failing?

It's failing BIGGLY at journalism and wasting it's reputation. I don't know WHAT subscriptions they are counting. Just this week they announced a round of brutal layoffs. They've been rescued TWICE from the brink of disaster. It's not like they are WORTH a lot at this time.

Subscriptions (especially Inet ones) ALWAYS go up in election years. You go throw a big buy-in at them with YOUR money ---- OK ??? Not on my list of "preferred investments". They got Carlos Slim to bail them out with Mexican cell phone Monopoly money. I half expect they're near needing another round.
I'd never invest in any kind of print media... I'm. It even a fan of the publication but you gotta know that Trump is full of shit when he talks about ratings and his adversaries

It's simple. Their page hits are up because everyone is quoting their made up news and fantasies... Nobody can pass up a big disaster like that. It's epic and historic.. Can't look away from a good crash..
And the stock prices??

ALL stock prices are up since the election dupe. Even the dogs..
Just listen to yourself... subscriptions are up and you say it's because people want to "see the accident". Stock is up and you say it just because of the market... how am I supposed to take those answers seriously... so why exactly is it failing?

It's failing BIGGLY at journalism and wasting it's reputation. I don't know WHAT subscriptions they are counting. Just this week they announced a round of brutal layoffs. They've been rescued TWICE from the brink of disaster. It's not like they are WORTH a lot at this time.

Subscriptions (especially Inet ones) ALWAYS go up in election years. You go throw a big buy-in at them with YOUR money ---- OK ??? Not on my list of "preferred investments". They got Carlos Slim to bail them out with Mexican cell phone Monopoly money. I half expect they're near needing another round.
I'd never invest in any kind of print media... I'm. It even a fan of the publication but you gotta know that Trump is full of shit when he talks about ratings and his adversaries

Whatever. The WashPo which has also gone kamakazi with it's credibility is now a plaything for Jeff Bezos. It's worth the price of ruin to him to have that chuckle every morning with his Crepe Suzette when they make shit up. These are now POLITICAL tools in the hands of convinced radical partisans.

Forum List

Back