Really?

How much does the Mueller investigation cost?

They've spent well over 5 million dollars on this Mueller farse but they can't spend that on keeping America's borders safe. why are we paying the taxes
The Mueller investigation has actually made money with all the property recovered from tax cheats.
Stopping the illegals will make more money by reducing what we have to pay out on schooling, health benefits, etc
We spend tremendous amounts of money on things a lot less important than border security or the question of our president's level of involvement with Russia. Money is not the issue here. Both are essentially questions of decency and conservatives are on the wrong side.

So you would rather see the borders opened and the Americans pushed aside let the illegals take over

Froggy FIRST needs to understand (perhaps with the help of a 10 year old) the difference between 5 Million and 5 Billion.....

Second, these Trump morons have decided that a wall IS the fucking answer.....instead of who is hiring these folks to work off the books, and why 20,000 plus border patrol agents and 6,000 US troops can seem to do crap.....

Hell between troops and border agents, these folks could hold hands and "build" a human wall.......

The efficacy of a wall is ZERO...............LOL

So you would rather see the borders opened and the Americans pushed aside let the illegals take over
What I would like is an approach to border security that is not based on phantom fears and silly misconceptions. The wall is a vanity project that must not be allowed to happen on principal. American presidents should always be prevented from acting too much like an emperor. He tried to make the case for the wall by packaging it in xenophobia and racism, Are you somehow surprised this tactic did not resonate with everyone?

What I would like is an approach to border security that is not based on phantom fears and silly misconceptions. The wall is a vanity project that must not be allowed to happen on principal. American presidents should always be prevented from acting too much like an emperor. He tried to make the case for the wall by packaging it in xenophobia and racism, Are you somehow surprised this tactic did not resonate with everyone?
When you have one party that is for open borders closing of any kind will not resonate well with them.
Illegal Immigration: Yes, Democrats Are Now The Party Of Open Borders

I'm Okay with 5 billion for the wall. But the wall is just one tool, it doesn't solve the problem alone.

When you have one party that is for open borders closing of any kind will not resonate well with them.
Illegal Immigration: Yes, Democrats Are Now The Party Of Open Borders
Enough with the "open borders'" strawman. We certainly have a problem with illegal immigration but treating people who are in an impossible situation like garbage will in no way solve these problems. We Americans are decent people, is it such a stretch to understand why Trumpian immigration policies cause such outrage?

Last edited:

They've spent well over 5 million dollars on this Mueller farse but they can't spend that on keeping America's borders safe. why are we paying the taxes
The Mueller investigation has actually made money with all the property recovered from tax cheats.
Stopping the illegals will make more money by reducing what we have to pay out on schooling, health benefits, etc
We spend tremendous amounts of money on things a lot less important than border security or the question of our president's level of involvement with Russia. Money is not the issue here. Both are essentially questions of decency and conservatives are on the wrong side.
Not what you bozo’s said when the FBI was investigating Democrats.

Not what you bozo’s said when the FBI was investigating Democrats.
I can't speak for anyone but myself but I've never had a problem with any politician or public servant being investigated for anything.

Froggy FIRST needs to understand (perhaps with the help of a 10 year old) the difference between 5 Million and 5 Billion.....

Second, these Trump morons have decided that a wall IS the fucking answer.....instead of who is hiring these folks to work off the books, and why 20,000 plus border patrol agents and 6,000 US troops can seem to do crap.....

Hell between troops and border agents, these folks could hold hands and "build" a human wall.......

The efficacy of a wall is ZERO...............LOL
over 40,000 now as Border Security, which has doubled in only about 10 years due to increased funding for them... by all of Congress.

we have gone from 1.6 million annually crossing the border illegally as a high, down to about 300,000 a year crossing illegally now....

I'd say the increase in border patrol has worked! Money well spent!

Forum List

Back