Really American: trump Projection

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is a very good ad about what trump has been doing since he started in 2015. The republicans/conservatives have been doing it for decades.

It's classic projection.

I've always said, if you want to know what a republican/conservative thinks or is going to do, just listen to what that republican/conservative accuses democrats/liberals of doing or thinking.

After all these decades, the whole thing has gotten very, very old.

This is a very good ad about what trump has been doing since he started in 2015. The republicans/conservatives have been doing it for decades.

It's classic projection.

I've always said, if you want to know what a republican/conservative thinks or is going to do, just listen to what that republican/conservative accuses democrats/liberals of doing or thinking.

Good luck trying to convince his supporters of that. Here is what your working with...

You people are stupid. REALLY Stupid.

The miracle is you made it as far as you did

BTW....The left Propaganda creates these FAKE videos. These people ARE NOT Conservatives.

It's true.....evil has a significant natural advantage

It's classic projection.

The republicans/conservatives have been doing it for decades.

Who you trying to kid?

So have the democrats/liberals.

It's classic projection.

^^^ oh God the irony. Projecting Dems now accuse Republicans of projection, classic. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It's classic projection.

Good luck trying to convince his supporters of that. Here is what your working with...

I know trump supporters are all bat crap crazy.

I gave up on those people in the bush boy years.

The video is for those who aren't trump supporters and aren't bat crap crazy.

It's classic projection.

your ilk?

1602794841186.png

It's classic projection.

Do you realize how old and boring this is?

It's classic projection.

dana i hope you realize you come off just a tad loony when you post....

BTW....The left Propaganda creates these FAKE videos. These people ARE NOT Conservatives.

' BTW....The left Propaganda creates these FAKE videos.'..you do realize you just validated what was shown in those videos of Trump supporters.

' BTW....The left Propaganda creates these FAKE videos.'..you do realize you just validated what was shown in those videos of Trump supporters.

uh..that was the point doofus

No, that person is too stupid to realize that.

That person has been projecting it's beliefs and actions on democrats and liberals for so many decades, it's just normal now for that person.

It's very sick and twisted.

No, that person is too stupid to realize that.

That person has been projecting it's beliefs and actions on democrats and liberals for so many decades, it's just normal now for that person.

It's very sick and twisted.

You deserve a Darwin. Hope ya get it soon.

It's classic projection.

The republicans/conservatives have been doing it for decades.

Who you trying to kid?

So have the democrats/liberals.

Dana = support censorship. Supports suppression of alternative points of views. Whines about Trump. Hypocrisy 101.

Forum List

Back