Rate those two Romanian Tzigani Dancers

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
The two female dancers. Do you think they are attractive enough? In close up one has green or gray eyes, the other black eyes both are raven haired and brown skinned.

Do you think they are attractive enough?

Enough for what?

to pass as attractive or good looking.

I would need more data to evaluate them objectively ... can you input the factors?

57055ff4dd0895844e8b460c.jpg

brown skinned.
Romanians are more or less average white people to me. Dark brown hair, not black. I don't call that "brown" skin, either -- certainly no more so than Alaska natives -- "white" white people, the blonde, blue-eyed sort are almost a minority where I live -- and I don't get along with that particular "white" white racially pure crowd anyways.

The older dude with the curly hair dancing with the girls -- that's low-class -- and how the two boys dancing flash in from a different scene but obviously segregated from the girls. Something says no, hell no, get off the property before somebody gets arrested.

They look like latinos, only the women are a little slimmer than the average fat ass dancing bimbo in miniskirts so popular on Mexican TV; I guess they like fat women there. They're not ugly, though. personality does count, believe it or not, and I can't tell much of that from the vid.

The two female dancers. Do you think they are attractive enough? In close up one has green or gray eyes, the other black eyes both are raven haired and brown skinned.

The music reminds me of Mexican country music. Otherwise, they could pass for Hispanic Americans, in my opinion.

Besides, isn't Romania called that because the Romans were there? They should have been part of the Holy Roman Empire, it seems, to me.

As Washington, DC, begins its next phase of reopening, one rule has prompted couples to look elsewhere for wedding venues: Dancing is banned at indoor and outdoor receptions.

While it may seem like a fictitious scene straight out of “Footloose,” this new restriction is very real and it’s happening in the capital of the “land of the free.”

Last Tango In Washington: D.C. Mayor Bans Dancing at Weddings | Human Events
What do you know? There's a mayor crashing the wedding party, straight out of that synagogue on 6th and I streets.

A "mayor" in America is the equivalent of a "prince" in Europe, from the days when Europe was ruled by princes and governors -- and we still have the governors.

Forum List

Back