Rate Mortis new outfit

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Camo Tracksuit, Fresh hair cut and new shades.

CamoTracksuit2.jpg
CamoTracksuit.jpg

View attachment 333792View attachment 333793

Would it have bankrupted you to buy a pack of socks? I really have this thing where I cannot respect any adult who wears shoes with no socks.

Socks are not good in summer. In winter I wear socks. Well it is not summer it is spring but thats similar when it is 20 C I dont wear socks.

Wear wool socks all year around...

View attachment 333792View attachment 333793

Would it have bankrupted you to buy a pack of socks? I really have this thing where I cannot respect any adult who wears shoes with no socks.

Socks are not good in summer. In winter I wear socks. Well it is not summer it is spring but thats similar when it is 20 C I dont wear socks.

Wear wool socks all year around...

They make them out of other ingredients.

Today clean shaven. Usually a small beard or some stubbels but today clean shaven. Also in Austrian shirt and west. That is called "Tracht" in Austria. And means traditional austrian and bavarian or germanic peoples garment.

IMG_3015.JPG
IMG_3017.JPG

Different style now but still again unique and different, because rarerly someone goes out to shopping mall like this

View attachment 338044View attachment 338044View attachment 338045View attachment 338046View attachment 338047View attachment 338048
Svet....

Everytime I see you in a track suit I imagine you burying piles of muzz with Slobodan ..The world ignored him when he cried they will no longer rape and kill you ...Bill Clinton a war criminal

Ya getting there on the escalator....the wrinkles gotta go, a funky old silk print for a hanky in ze3 pocket ,a slight less baggage in the pants and they might let you in to a few places I may know of in ol Manhattan....;)

Ya got it bro

Forum List

Back