Rate Mortimer as young man / teenager

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I was 16 years old in that picture. I was on summer break from school in serbia in my grandparents house, and i had on the old JNA uniform of my Uncle who served in the JNA in 91/92 in Croatia.

I was much skinnier then I am now. That was a exception during my life, that time period. I was a obese kid, but lost alot of weight with 15-16. With 20+ I regained all the weight and more then before so I look like now. Do you think I was old enough to be rated as young man? Or still a kid? (Kids cant be rated I guess).

The Serbian Flag in the background is photoshopped but the uniform and the pictures are real.

I was 16 years old in that picture. I was on summer break from school in serbia in my grandparents house, and i had on the old JNA uniform of my Uncle who served in the JNA in 91/92 in Croatia.

I was much skinnier then I am now. That was a exception during my life, that time period. I was a obese kid, but lost alot of weight with 15-16. With 20+ I regained all the weight and more then before so I look like now. Do you think I was old enough to be rated as young man? Or still a kid? (Kids cant be rated I guess).

The Serbian Flag in the background is photoshopped but the uniform and the pictures are real.

best flag ever ??? Spectacular kings crown and 2 eagles
Bad azz

You look brave and strong

Did he escape charges of war crimes?

Your infantile narcissism is astonishing .

You looked a kid but now you are a man kid and morbidly obese .

Or do you want fake compliments ?

Your infantile narcissism is astonishing .

You looked a kid but now you are a man kid and morbidly obese .

Or do you want fake compliments ?
I think you answered your question with your opening statement.

I think you answered your question with your opening statement.

But what should one do to try and guide someone in such obvious confusion ?

Pretend to be understanding and sympathetic or try to spur him towards being more adult?

Essentially every topic he makes is the same -- desperate for attention and any form of "immature love" .

If you give him what he thinks he wants it is like feeding a fatty non stop with more cakes .

Have you noticed how many 'feeders' there are on USMB?
Yes .
But probably equally true among all Sheeple . Although maybe there is a greater perceived need among the elderly to behave nicely and with apparent kindness . In case they are caught out at the Pearly Gates .

These days people are so desperate to get and create good news that they will deflect in every way possible -- virtue signal , cherry pick , unnoticed cognitive dissonance and cognitive rigidity help most feel happier about themselves .
imho .

Did he escape charges of war crimes?
No he did not commit war crimes but he was tortured by croatian nazis and escaped he was also not a volunteer or nationalist paramilitary military service in the army was obligatory for all young men he did not got to decide he wants to be there

No he did not commit war crimes but he was tortured by croatian nazis and escaped he was also not a volunteer or nationalist paramilitary military service in the army was obligatory for all young men he did n
What about your crimes against decency and humanity ?

No semblance of a singing voice .
Need body shaming or major surgery.

Your dress sense is zero.
Apart from that , OK .But must try harder.

What about your crimes against decency and humanity ?

No semblance of a singing voice .
Need body shaming or major surgery.

Your dress sense is zero.
Apart from that , OK .But must try harder.

He said he is 300 pounds !!!

He aint a bad guy... I kind of like his posts

Why does your head look to small for your body in the second pic?

He said he is 300 pounds !!!

He aint a bad guy... I kind of like his posts
I like lots of people but not if they sing like a banshee with tonsilitis and are as fat as an overweight and pregnant panda .
Tyson Fury is heavyweight champion of the world and only fights at around 280 pounds . And he is 6 feet and 9 inches .

If Porty is double vaxxed or worse and remains 300 pounds , he is at serious risk of major health problems . Let alone mental health battles etc .

But imho . And what business is it of mine ?

I like lots of people but not if they sing like a banshee with tonsilitis and are as fat as an overweight and pregnant panda .
Tyson Fury is heavyweight champion of the world and only fights at around 280 pounds . And he is 6 feet and 9 inches .

If Porty is double vaxxed or worse and remains 300 pounds , he is at serious risk of major health problems . Let alone mental health battles etc .

But imho . And what business is it of mine ?
Where are you from

Why do you insist on thinking this website is Facebook or Instagram etc?
Do you like being made fun of, is that it?
Are you still trying to be a teenager, but they reject you - so you come to more adult social media?
It is time you became an adult.

Forum List

Back