What's new

Rare and exotic wildlife images.

Jackson

Gold Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh my, those were terrific pictures. I got excited when I saw a male woodpecker on the fence of my veranda. His red feathers of top of his head were really prominent!

Tijn Von Ingersleben

Gold Member
Reaction score
Oh my, those were terrific pictures. I got excited when I saw a male woodpecker on the fence of my veranda. His red feathers of top of his head were really prominent!
I love woodpeckers. One always flies into my chimney flue and wakes me up early the morning hammering away. Crazy bird.

Erinwltr

Gold Member
Reaction score
I love woodpeckers. One always flies into my chimney flue and wakes me up early the morning hammering away. Crazy bird.
LMFAO! I don't have that issue. However, I do have a couple of Red Headed Woodpeckers that tear the trees up every early spring.

OP
Angelo

Angelo

Gold Member
Reaction score

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Is that first picture real? Usually leopards dont have blue eyes unless they are cubs.
Good question. I found this on a Bing search for 'blue-eyed jaguars images' and all these came up ;

blue eye jaguar images - Bing images

Did some reading and there are some rare adult individuals with blue eyes. You learn something new everyday.

Active Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days