Rape and Violence: Should Australia be ashamed?

Give your daughters mace and a pocket knife.

Make sure to own a shotgun in case those things fail.

My advice to Australian fathers.

Illegal.

Don't walk down a dark alley by yourself at night, don't turn away from your drink, don't get drunk on a night out, stay in a group if partying at night, get a taxi home instead of walking, don't go home with strangers.

Might sound sexist, but you can do a lot to prevent a rape.

Illegal in Australia?

If so that's a big part of the problem.

Just like England, since the banning of firearms, Australia's violent crime rate has skyrocketed
This is a total lie............no doubt inspired by the NRA of the US who the government here kicked out of Australia

Facts Murder Rates 1980/1989..........Australia......1.9

1990/1999.........Australia......2.0

2000/2009........Australia.....1.54

2010/2013........Australia......1.3

So you can see the murder rate has actually decreased quite considerably in Australia since 1980's.....so much for skyrocketing.....the only skyrocket here is the one I will detonate towards your lying sorry ASS

As for statistics......The US has 57 times higher Murder rate than Australia

The US has 13 times higher Violent Crime/Rapes rate than Australia..

SAY NO TO GUNS....WE DO,saying this I do believe America has reduced the deaths by Guns during this period....maybe you could tell me by how much......instead of wasting your time on bull-dust......steve
what god damn lies are you spreading?
Without a god damn link?
Australia Crime Stats NationMaster.com

There are rapes in other places but the problem is that Australia is very high on the index. According to the UN statistics for 2011, Australia/New Zealand had 25.2 rapes per 100,000 people.

It's a problem with Sweden too, but the liberals would rather close their eyes and pretend everything is good. This is all because of liberal PC nonsense! The liberals who try to stop us from having rational discussion about this issue need to be ignored! Women are more and more becoming victims of this mid-evil barbaric Muslim religion and beliefs!

1 in 4 Swedish Women Will Be Raped as Sexual Assaults Increase 500 FrontPage Magazine

Sweden has imported huge numbers of Muslim immigrants with catastrophic effect.

Sweden’s population grew from 9 million to 9.5 million in the years 2004-2012, mainly due to immigration from “countries like Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia”. 16 percent of all newborns have mothers born in non-Western countries. Employment rate among immigrants: 54 percent.

Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world, after South Africa, which at 53.2 per 100,000 is six times higher than the United States. Statistics now suggest that 1 out of every 4 Swedish women will be raped.

I have to say that, as a woman, it pisses me off beyond BELIEF to think that a country would defend the Muslim immigrants, at ANY costs, even at the costs of the safety and security of it's female population! I'm tired of this PC bull crap!!! Everywhere where there is a strong Muslim presence, trouble seems to follow.

Illegal.

Don't walk down a dark alley by yourself at night, don't turn away from your drink, don't get drunk on a night out, stay in a group if partying at night, get a taxi home instead of walking, don't go home with strangers.

Illegal in Australia?

Just like England, since the banning of firearms, Australia's violent crime rate has skyrocketed
This is a total lie............no doubt inspired by the NRA of the US who the government here kicked out of Australia

So you can see the murder rate has actually decreased quite considerably in Australia since 1980's.....so much for skyrocketing.....the only skyrocket here is the one I will detonate towards your lying sorry ASS

SAY NO TO GUNS....WE DO,saying this I do believe America has reduced the deaths by Guns during this period....maybe you could tell me by how much......instead of wasting your time on bull-dust......steve
Without a god damn link?
I ONLY DEAL IN FACT

Illegal.

Illegal in Australia?

Without a god damn link?
I ONLY DEAL IN FACT

:lmao:

Police in Alice Springs have arrested and charged four men in relation to the alleged sexual assault of a 20-year-old woman last week.

They say the woman was walking near the tourist information bay on the Stuart Highway last Tuesday night when the incident occurred.

Detective Superintendent Brent Warren said four men aged 22, 21, 20 and 18 years were arrested late last week and charged.

“The 18-year-old man also had two outstanding arrest warrants for two previous sexual assaults, which occurred in February 2013 and November 2012," he said.

Det Supt Warren said all four had been charged with sexual intercourse without consent, and had been remanded to appear in court today.

Four men arrested for alleged rape - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
Let me get this straight, you're Indian, right?!

Whew!

I'm glad I live in America where, if I choose, I can carry a gun to defend myself against scums who would like to harm me. I'm glad my government has to follow the constitution and CANNOT take that right to defend myself against attackers away from me.

Just because the attacker MIGHT have a gun, doesn't mean women need to arm themselves with one.

On the contrary, exactly that does it mean.

Of course they don't HAVE to have a gun, if they want to become another rape statistic. I should consider myself lucky that I live in a very low crime area. However, if I lived in an area where there was a lot of crime, then I would certainly get myself a firearm for protection. It is the BEST way to stop a potential attacker for us women who are at a disadvantage size and strength wise.

I think that Noomie might think that her karate could save her, and that she could fight off a potential attacker, but she should realize that she is still a woman and that if a man punches her in the face, she is going down and then she is at his mercy.

I think that Noomie might think that her karate could save her, and that she could fight off a potential attacker, but she should realize that she is still a woman and that if a man punches her in the face, she is going down and then she is at his mercy.

That's a problem with many 'women's self defense' courses.

Noomi is a sharp cookie, not afraid to speak her mind.
If she opens her mouth first, he is going down at her mercy!

I have to say that, as a woman, it pisses me off beyond BELIEF to think that a country would defend the Muslim immigrants, at ANY costs, even at the costs of the safety and security of it's female population! I'm tired of this PC bull crap!!! Everywhere where there is a strong Muslim presence, trouble seems to follow.

The key is to hold Muslims to enforce ALL the laws they are supposed to follow:
"All that is sent by God."

So that includes the Christian scriptures and prophets (including teachings of Jesus and Christianity,
and also the Torah of the Jews).

And you can include the Constitutional laws if you can convince Muslims this is sent by God.

Both Christian and Constitutional laws check against abuse of power for retribution or oppression.
So either one or both need to be enforced
to prevent abuse of ANY religion or collective influence.

Noomi is a sharp cookie, not afraid to speak her mind.
If she opens her mouth first, he is going down at her mercy!

Sorry, that is just NOT true. Stop putting false ideas into the young girl's head!!! If a MAN punches her in the face, she is going DOWN, and then he can do whatever he wants. THAT is a fact!!

I don't care HOW sharp of a cookie you are. A female's facial bone structure would BREAK from a punch by a man. Good GOD!

Police in Alice Springs have arrested and charged four men in relation to the alleged sexual assault of a 20-year-old woman last week.

They say the woman was walking near the tourist information bay on the Stuart Highway last Tuesday night when the incident occurred.

Detective Superintendent Brent Warren said four men aged 22, 21, 20 and 18 years were arrested late last week and charged.

“The 18-year-old man also had two outstanding arrest warrants for two previous sexual assaults, which occurred in February 2013 and November 2012," he said.

Det Supt Warren said all four had been charged with sexual intercourse without consent, and had been remanded to appear in court today.

Four men arrested for alleged rape - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Should Australia as a whole be ashamed? not really, these type of things happen everywhere even here.

So that includes the Christian scriptures and prophets (including teachings of Jesus and Christianity,

And you can include the Constitutional laws if you can convince Muslims this is sent by God.

Both Christian and Constitutional laws check against abuse of power for retribution or oppression.

Oh geez, yeah, that sounds so simple. :rolleyes-41: That must be the KEY to solving all of our problems. :lol:

We are never going to get anywhere with these people unless we went to them, fought them, and took over their countries in order to spread education and stop the brainwashing. However, we are POWERLESS to stop what happens over in these foreign Muslim countries.

Oh geez, yeah, that sounds so simple. :rolleyes-41: That must be the KEY to solving all of our problems. :lol:

It's not so simple, ChrisL but it will help tremendously.

In case you haven't noticed the endless battles over church-state issues,
There has been a hostile divide between parties, religious and nonreligioius, media, and Black leadership
over this whole issue of Christian and Constitutional laws,
who is pushing their agenda, and who isn't respecting the laws.

The solutions that I have found that work are about
EDUCATING and training people not only in the laws but also the finances and govt management that follow
from that empowerment. There are no shortcuts to magically create equality; I'm talking about building campus facilities in every community so all people can be educated and trained in law, property and business management, media and govt. http www.houstonprogressive.org
Earned Amnesty

And yes, I have contacted Muslim American scholars and advocates
on bridging the political divide between left and right Parties over the Constitution, and they want that support and help to do the outreach on a greater scale.

People are working on this problem from all angles,
and the only thing missing is people pit themselves up to fight each other as adversarial
instead of seeing how all these efforts can work together.

We need a lot more mediation and conflict resolution to
push in the same direction, but all the energy and efforts are there.
Just not organized yet. The mediation and conflict resolution required to bring people together on solutions comes from teaching respect for principles and
process in Christian and Constitutional laws that drive toward positive resolution.

It does make a huge difference to get everyone on the same page
with Constitutional checks and balances of all groups:
religious or political, nonprofit or business, schools, charities or govt.

When we see that all our institutions can be used to manage
self-government, from both private and public sectors, this isn't
about competing to defeat each other, but competing with ourselves
to use our resources and leadership to the fullest extent at our different roles.

Not competing to kick each other out or shut down each other's groups.
But to use all of them to serve a vital purpose that helps the whole nation.

So I start with where people have the worst divides and try to resolve those conflicts,
and get a common focus and direction going instead of fighting over problems.

The Muslim leadership may have the best chances of helping the
Democrat Party get on the same page with the Constitution
instead of remaining divided from other Parties.

Somewhere in there is the key to resolving a lot of the other messes going on
because we're not on the same page, but too busy dividing and blaming each other.

I am very proud to know there are leaders working to bring people together
and stop the nonsense and waste that is costing us more than we can afford.

The solutions seem simple, but to implement the changes in practice takes a lot
of work for people to shift the responsibility back to us to fix our own problems with govt.

Knowing this means having to work with the very people we demonized the worst,
and for others who blamed us the same way to realize they need to work with us, too!

It's not so simple, ChrisL, and that's why the change hasn't happened yet.
It requires change deep in the mindset of each of us of how closely we are
all going to have to work together to get out of the messes that have built up for generations.

We do not have time to fight.

Last edited:

There has been a hostile divide between parties, religious and nonreligioius, media, and Black leadership

EDUCATING and training people not only in the laws but also the finances and govt management that follow
from that empowerment. There are no shortcuts to magically create equality; I'm talking about building campus facilities in every community so all people can be educated and trained in law, property and business management, media and govt. http www.houstonprogressive.org
Earned Amnesty

on bridging the political divide between left and right Parties over the Constitution, and they want that support and help to do the outreach on a greater scale.

and the only thing missing is people pit themselves up to fight each other as adversarial

Just not organized yet. The mediation and conflict resolution required to bring people together on solutions comes from teaching respect for principles and
process in Christian and Constitutional laws that drive toward positive resolution.

to use our resources and leadership to the fullest extent at our different roles.

So I start with where people have the worst divides and try to resolve those conflicts,

because we're not on the same page, but too busy dividing and blaming each other.

of work for people to shift the responsibility back to us to fix our own problems with govt.

and for others who blamed us the same way to realize they need to work with us, too!

all going to have to work together to get out of the messes that have built up for generations.

I don't see this working on people who were born and raised to hate. Changes have to be made from within their OWN countries and the way they do things, and we can't make them do that. Most of them probably don't give a damn about our Constitution and laws. Some of them were raised to think that we are evil and so are our laws and way of life. They want to institute Sharia law because they think that is the proper way to live. IMO, taking classes in Constitutional law is not going to change beliefs that have been passed down from generations or the hate that goes along with those beliefs.

Earned Amnesty

I don't see this working on people who were born and raised to hate. Changes have to be made from within their OWN countries and the way they do things, and we can't make them do that. Most of them probably don't give a damn about our Constitution and laws. Some of them were raised to think that we are evil and so are our laws and way of life. They want to institute Sharia law because they think that is the proper way to live. IMO, taking classes in Constitutional law is not going to change beliefs that have been passed down from generations or the hate that goes along with those beliefs.
Oooooo and Americans don't HATE,they DO HATE Anyone and Everyone,that is why so many Americans have an Inferiority Complex (Every One Hates US)...about time you had a look in the Mirror.....self analysis is a great thing....something you obviously haven't tried yet, but really should.........Anyhow as a last-liner Wasn't it people like you who were STILL LYNCHING Black Americans(as you liked to call them) and later Assassinating Black Leaders even into the 1960's...........OF COURSE YOU WERE,OF COURSE YOU HATED THEN AS YOU HATE TODAY.Time to take your hatred elsewhere.....You are a BORING PEICE OF WORK.

Forum List

Back